CLOTHING : Locket Necklace Metal Gold but for male body

So I would really like the Locket Necklace Metal Gold. but for men, we already have it for females. and I would really like to have it for both genders.

mostly because I need one I can use for both genders but the only ones there is have religious significance. and though I personally dont care about that I know others do and I dont wanna insult anyone with story by using the David star as the significant nechleash in my story.

this one if you dont know what it is I want for men.
hbhgfvhg

random tags

@lanafrazer_episode @AlexaPablo @SpookySherry @mousse.epyy @TalGordin @shaharPie @StarBright @AJ_PELZER @PropertyofNae @Malannee @ParkLow_G @TL_DR @SydeWeiz @fawnie @Zey @ally.writess @AnastasijaIvashkov @Drama_club25 @JannahJackson @jazzysab13 @CoraMae @Phoenix_Hope @jazzysab13

Edit: I just found we have the Ring Necklace Metal. on both genders so I am using that one now because of that aren’t religious or cultural. but I kinda dont like it. so I still want the locket necklace for male, or any other necklace for both genders please support.

15 Likes

Support!

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

Support!!

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

I have no idea why I’m tagged

it was random tags, random people where tag

Support!

1 Like

out of topic but we should also have dog tags both for male and female but also support

1 Like

Support

1 Like

That would be nice

1 Like