CLOTHING: Long Dresses & Long Skirts

Hello, Episodians :smiley: !
I want Episode to add longer skirts (because most of the skirts are too shorts) and longer dresses with sleeves.
I believe it is necessary, especially for people who want to create religious female characters and for those who do not feel comfortable using the short skirts and short dresses (including me)
Episode team, in case you add those clothings, please diverst and make more than 1 kind of dresses and skirts.

Please see anything ! (each clothing has something - in the long skirts, there are examples of skirts 'till knees. Same about dresses.)

Examples of long skirts

Skirts 'Till Knees

Examples of Long Dresses

Dresses 'Till Knees

About the dresses: I mean to both every-day dresses and evening gowns.

Please give the post a like :sparkling_heart: , so your support will be counted.

Please support those threads below:

https://forums.episodeinteractive.com/t/clothing-kippahs-and-tichel/149168?u=kanuflowertemesgen

My other suggestions (please support them):

NOTE: If you have any problems with those clothings, then send me on PM. This is a thread to support this idea and all these types of things - not a thread to spread negativity. Again, do not forget to give this post a like, so your support will be counted!
Please and thank you.

74 Likes

Support! I need this for some of my religious and conservative characters. :blush:

9 Likes

Support!

1 Like

support.

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Yes yes yes support!!

3 Likes

I so agree, I’d really like some long pencil skirts for formal events like in Ink :blush:

2 Likes

Support!!!

We awesome ratzols need this!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Support

1 Like

@lanafrazer_episode, @Lynx.Link ,@MissSarahG1 and @LiyahxWrites.

If you want your support to be counted, please give a like to the post (I do not demand you to do so.)

3 Likes

Thank you for the supports, guys.

(I know there are more people, but I cannot tag all of them - please do not be insulted)

Tags

@EpisodeShadow, @Mehasels, @anon54207210, @MissSarahG1, @lanafrazer_episode, @LiyahxWrites, @Keisha, @MezoriaThorn, @Lynx.Link, @ThatRandomPerson

7 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

Support

1 Like

Support! Not everyone is comfortable wearing short dresses and skirts, including characters in an LL or Ink story

5 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support!

1 Like

Support :blue_heart:

2 Likes

Support!!

1 Like

bump