CLOTHING: Masks for every ocassion

Okay, so I didn’t know exactly where this should go, so I put it in art.

I feel like, with the current situation, Episode should make more masks for the characters, so far they only really have a hazmat suit mask and a piece of fabric over the face (as seen in the picture provided)
I believe more masks should be included, like these

But we should also have masks below the nose, for all the Karens out there

It’s also good for when people are doing doctor scenes, they’d need a mask

44 Likes

Support!

6 Likes

Support

2 Likes

I wanted to, but also, the Cardi B meme was funny

1 Like

Support!

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

I support 100%

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

support !!

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

support

1 Like

Support

1 Like

I support- but if something is a respiratory virus, why are people walking around with their noses out? Y’all realize that air breathed through your NOSE still enters your LUNGS- which is the problem. (sorry, mini-rant but I have seen DOZENS of people doing this and it.makes.no.sense!)

Anyway, again! I totally support giving us masks! Especially the surgical mask for my own selfish reasons (a story idea that doesn’t work without one :joy:)

7 Likes

Support!

1 Like

agree

1 Like

support! i’ve really wanted masks in limelight for a while.
i would like masks like these two:

e51aa0cf-af4e-4400-9480-02896ddd42b0_1.4b39f507cb24ac89268cd2d6790dc08e

as these are the masks i see (and use) the most where i live! both white and black (and other colours if possible) would be awesome as well!
for surgical masks (for surgeons or doctors), the ones that you tie at the back would be the most accurate:

but too many versions of masks might be troublesome. as long as masks are added at some point, i’m glad!

4 Likes

Bump! :fist:

A catering mask would be great too!

3 Likes

Support

1 Like

Support!!!

1 Like