CLOTHING: Masquerade Clothing

From the story Instant Princess, if I am correct, I saw she had this big dress, that was beautiful. Yall think Episode should add more clothing to make it look Masquerade or that is enough?

47 Likes

Moved to Episode Fan Community as this is not related to story creation. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

1 Like

100% SUPPORT!

I love writing about Masquerade parties (seriously, I have some short stories at home that are dedicated to this however it usually turns into a bloodbath… :sweat_smile: )

8 Likes

ikr! i wanna see some vampirc clothing. How cool would that be?! lol Like clothing from the movie Van Helsing.

3 Likes

more ballroom backgrounds,etc. lol

Maybe instead of FEATURE: it should say CLOTHING: :thinking:

Read this:

@Sydney_H shouldn’t this thread be in:

Feature & Art Suggestions:

1. Art + Animations: Art and Animation suggestions go here!

Instead of:

Community:

1. Episode Fan Community: Discuss all Episode-related topics here!

Because they are requesting for specific clothing to be implemented on the Episode website :thinking:

2 Likes

Just changed it. :+1:

1 Like

This also belongs in the Feature Request sub forum. Please review the Forum tutorial that @Sydney_H posted above for more info on where to correctly create threads. For future reference please refer to the Feature Request Guidelines which show show to correctly create a feature request thread.

Thanks and moved to the Feature Request sub forum. :smiley:

1 Like

Bump :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

A fashionable bump :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

s. u. p. p. o. r. t.

1 Like

Bump :black_heart:

Bump :sunglasses:

1 Like

A fangtastic bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbump

1 Like

I FEEL LIKE EPISODE MONITIZED STORIES SHOULD NOT HAVE MORE CLOTHING THAT THE COMMUNITY ONES, THAT’S JUST NOT COOL (caps sorry)

4 Likes

ikr lol, so unfair,

bump…

1 Like

bump

Bump :dancing_women:

1 Like

Bump, waiting for this so I can spot direct a blood bath (within guidelines of course) :smiling_imp:

1 Like