CLOTHING: more apocalyptic style clothes

Okay so I want to write a story, ad I have almost everything I need—except for the clothes. I don’t think I see anything that actually works for “apocalyptic style” stories…

Ideas of what I mean

(exclude the weapons)

Support if you agree—or not…

38 Likes

FEATURE: Cuts, Wounds, and Dirt for Survival/Apocalyptic Stories

Support!!

1 Like

Support!

0 Likes

support

0 Likes

Support

0 Likes

Support

0 Likes

Support!

0 Likes

Total support! I was trying to write an apocalypse story, but the outfits had me give up.

0 Likes

support!

Related

CLOTHING: Era based military+regular outfits

0 Likes

support

0 Likes

support

0 Likes

Support.

0 Likes

Support! I’m writing an apocalypse story now, and I definitely need some apocalyptic style outfits.

1 Like

Support! This is something I need as well

0 Likes

support!

1 Like

Bump!

0 Likes

I whole heartily support this!!!:heart::hearts:

I would especially love it for the LIMELIGHT version.

I have a story in my head for this style and while I can SOMEWHAT make it work, it really doesn’t yet.

And I know making the clothing and stuff can take quite a bit of work, but wouldn’t it be nice if we could upload our own with a clothing creator function? (kind of like the dress up games online)

Or even if we could come up with in game styles (for those of us who have some digital art skills/programs) for episode to add the coding to, to allow them to function in the app like the other clothes? Heck I could do it LOL:sweat_smile:

1 Like

Support :confetti_ball:

0 Likes

Support!

Love this idea. Hope it comes to fruitition in due time. Had a lot of those in Classic and hopefully we will this time 'round with LL!

1 Like

Support:)

1 Like