CLOTHING: More Diverse Clothing

I would love to see more diverse clothing in the Episode! I really want clothes like hanfu, other clothings from more chinese dynasties, korean hanboks, more saris, kimonos, lehenga, kilts, tracht, flamenco dresses, dashiki and many more clothings from different places. Also, clothes for different occasions, time periods and clothes that royal families would wear.

I would really want to write stories with characters with different nationalities but for example, if those characters having a wedding or something, there isn’t any clothes that I can use for them. So I would love to see more clothes from different places.

78 Likes

that would be a great idea I would love that too

3 Likes

Support!
Give me all the cultural clothing. It’s beautiful, and it would encourage writers to have more diverse and culturally-rooted stories!

5 Likes

I totally agree. I’m trying to write a story set in ancient India & China and the characters can only wear like one outfit :tired_face:

6 Likes

Yes! The Indian clothes are gorgeous, but very similar and not a completely accurate representation of all types of clothing from India. And many other nationalities are not very represented in Epsiode. Everyone plays Epsiode. We really need to better portray all of theme

8 Likes

Yes please! I really want to write a historical story set in East Asia but this is currently impossible with the available clothing for Limelight especially.

3 Likes

Yes! We need this. Also, there needs to be longer skirts and dresses in Limelight. All of the skirts and dresses we currently have are pretty much the same length. Not all women wear short skirts/dresses.

7 Likes

I would love to see more seasonal clothes like see floral styles like ->

http://modern-dresses.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/Summer-Floral-Shorts-2018.jpg

More styles like: Trendy, Casual, Sexy, Vibrant, Preppy, Elegant, Bohemian, Girly, Cowgirl, Girl Next Door, Punk, Artsy, Businesswomen, Tomboy, Gothic, Rocker, 50s, 70s, Sporty Styles. More new tops, bottoms and so on.

7 Likes

Support!

1 Like

support! I would love to see African attire. Here’s some from my culture:

9c9329924c48808ef7e076e43469dde0
!

15 Likes

I support!

1 Like

I’d also like to see more clothing in Ink and LL for different time periods and futuristic too.

2 Likes

Clothes from here would also look awesome

Example:

Futuristic example:

The others you can check them out here

6 Likes

Bump.

jidenna is bae :heart_eyes:

1 Like

support!

2 Likes

Brilliant suggestion! Supporting this! :raised_hands: