CLOTHING: More Portions of Hijabs and Headwraps

Hey. I just wanted to state that since people are getting more open to have Hijabi and Muslim characters in their stories, we should have more of a portion of Hijabs and Headwraps. I want floral Hijabs and for them to have more of a pattern. Same with the Headwraps. And to have other denominations of the Hijab like Niqabs, Chadors, etc. And for them to not have one solid color. Maybe we can get some Abayas and Burqini’s? Jilbabs? Plus better looking Turbans? Here’s some examples:

Floral and Patterned Hijabs

Patterned and Designed Niqabs

Stylish Abaya

Cute Burqini’s

Pretty Jilbabs

Sweet Headwraps and Turbans

Support these other threads for Religious Diversity:
https://forums.episodeinteractive.com/t/clothing-kippahs-and-tichel/149168

Note: If you have a problem with these clothing and head wear, PM me. Do not comment and spread your negativity. This is a thread to support these types of things, not a argument for them. The real meaning behind these clothes are for divinity, beauty, and privacy. If you cannot understand that, please feel free to PM me and make a thread about it instead of commenting your hate on here. Please and thank you. :heart:

56 Likes

Oh my god, they all look so cuteee :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

Support!

Darn I wish I could wear some of these.

3 Likes

Support. More options are always nice to have.

1 Like

You can if you want to. They are available online. Remember, these are not exclusive to only Muslims. You can wear these as long as you respect it and wear it properly.

2 Likes

Really? I. Am. So. Happy.

2 Likes

I wish there were also more for Jewish characters but yours was all I could have really find. Do you know any I can add for religious diversity?

5 Likes

Uhhh I have a idea for clothes…

Finnish...?

2 Likes

I mean like features and requests.

Support! 101% Hope they branch out into representing more religions in the future too

4 Likes

SUPPORT! They are all so pretty :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Support

1 Like

Bump :grin:

1 Like

And thanks for the support guys! I appreciate it.

1 Like

Bump

Support

1 Like

Support!!!

1 Like

The hijabs look so beautiful. Support! I would really like to see more Muslim characters in stories.
@EpisodeShadow, do you mind if I will add your post in mine?

2 Likes

Go ahead

2 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

support!! diversity is so so important <3

1 Like