CLOTHING: More trendy outfits

So all the clothing in ink and limelight is fine, but we need more urban clothes!
hood

C77153_00_plp_standarddownload

40 Likes

I would love this! I feel like there needs to be more shorts that a elegant yet comfortable! and more crop tops! This is a great idea! thanks for suggesting.

3 Likes

Your welcome!:blush:

1 Like

Okay but that doubled braided hairstyle should definitely be made for limelight :heart:

6 Likes

I totally agree. More clothes like what people wear would be really nice.

1 Like

You are right we need more trendy dresses. Online stores are best for trendy dresses like amazon, e-bay, walmart coupons 2018 these are best for shopping.

I think that Limelight needs more urban clothes. The females have no sneakers, but have warm up clothes, so I use the pilot shoes, but they are tacky.
I support this all the way

OOOOH good idea! that would be cool! :thinking: :grin:

1 Like

Agreed :wink::purple_heart:

I think they said they were working on it - I really hope they release it soon, it would be so cool

support!!

I especially want more crop tops! I’m in high school and myself and a lot of my friends wear crop tops and leggings/jeans a lot and when I try to re-create what in my mind, some high schoolers wear their is not a lot of options! So more trendy clothes would be awesome!

YASS we SOOOO neeed this, gotta trendy clothes for teenagers in school in stories

SUPPORT SUPPORT 10000000% SUPPORT @Liz

1 Like

Yes like boho chic?! Rompers, Maxi skirts cute crop tops