CLOTHING: More underwear

Ja inderdaad daar heeft ze helemaal gelijk in xxx

3 Likes

They added some, I know this is probably a super late response but ya know

4 Likes

They added the Valentine’s Day set (for males and females) and a lacy pinkish red one for the ladies, but I saw in some featured stories those same models in different colors (like a blue lacy one on “it starts with a bra”)… patiently waiting for those!

5 Likes

Really? I can’t find a set. Just two corsets.

2 Likes

There are only 2 a pink and a red.

2 Likes

Yeah just she said sets. There’s no bottom just two tops.

2 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Underwear for INK!!! YAS! Support! Bump!! Don’t forget about INK guys!! :blush: like we can’t have boxer briefs for the guys??!..and some actual bras and underwear for the ladies??! Come on!! Support support support!! :grin:

3 Likes

Yes !

3 Likes

100% yes, I don’t think it would even be that difficult, they could just take the LL bra set they have now and switch up the colors.

c_4fGeneric_s4Swimsuit_underwearBraPanty_laceRed_50372da5ee_thumb-5 c_4fGeneric_s4Swimsuit_underwearBraPanty_laceRed_50372da5ee_thumb-2 c_4fGeneric_s4Swimsuit_underwearBraPanty_laceRed_50372da5ee_thumb c_4fGeneric_s4Swimsuit_underwearBraPanty_laceRed_50372da5ee_thumb-3 c_4fGeneric_s4Swimsuit_underwearBraPanty_laceRed_50372da5ee_thumb-4 c_4fGeneric_s4Swimsuit_underwearBraPanty_laceRed_50372da5ee_thumb-1

19 Likes

YES !
:laughing:

2 Likes

I absolutely support this! We need underwear both for ink and limelight especially since it already exists in featured stories.

5 Likes

Just give us more undies. This doesn’t seem to crazy a request. Apparently they’ve already created the assets for their featured stories. Bring it to the creators Episode.

6 Likes

Yes, more underwear! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This would be so awesome! And more swimsuits for LL, too!

3 Likes

They should add bras, and just in general sets of pjs I mean they made cupcake pjs for ink but what about limelight? I just use shorts a tank top for my characters “sleeping clothes” but they should add new thangs

5 Likes

Support

3 Likes

bump

3 Likes

Yess! I need that so much right now… my underwear is my swimsuit in my story! :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Support! They already have some that arent released yet

3 Likes