CLOTHING: Option to Purchase Exclusive Clothing

You are very welcome!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Your welcome hun! :hugs::revolving_hearts::heart: And thank you! Yeah I see your point. They definitely do have to be items that we donā€™t donā€™t have and wonā€™t be able to get for free :thinking:

3 Likes

SUPPORT :heart::heart:

1 Like

Thank you Boo :bear:!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Lol, same. Nice idea, but Iā€™m too cheap :rofl:

3 Likes

Yeah, I can wait. I donā€™t want to be spending my money on clothes that are potentially going to be released. I mean what if I decide to quit on my story but people who are dedicated to episode they are the people this idea is good for.

3 Likes

:sweat_smile::joy::rofl:

I was not ready for this!!! :sob::sob::sob:

:raised_hands:t5::raised_hands:t5::raised_hands:t5:

I feel this!!! Because I too will not spend money :dollar: for an Episode option, but others who are committed may feel differently!!!

But, the objective is that people who purchase this option are getting exclusive clothing options. Meaning these are not clothes that will eventually be released for free. That is the difference between just waiting and purchasing exclusive clothing options! They are paying for something that others who wait for the free updates will never get.

3 Likes

Support!!

So sorry, can my tag be removed?

1 Like

no problem

Thank you for your support sweets :chocolate_bar:!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

The problem I see about something like this happening is how would the writer portal know that you bought that piece of clothing. If for example you buy it off the app there is no way for the portal to know that something has been bought. And how would that clothing item be categorized because it canā€™t go into the normal closet, so Episode would have to redesign the portal to include some type of gem closet.

Also if people pay money for a specific outfit only for Episode to release it someday, I can see a whole lot of people complaining (and mostly demand refunds) about spending money for an item that everyone else got for free.

7 Likes

Support :two_hearts:

But iā€™m brokešŸ˜­

1 Like

:thinking:ā€¦

Fantastic points!!! Thank you so much for bringing these concept up!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

The images that I posted above for this topic were just used as examples only. The purchasable clothing option is for exclusive clothing that will never be released to the Community in any updates for free. This would be the entire point in paying to receive exclusive clothing. Because as you saidā€¦ nobody is going to accept spending money :dollar: for outfits that will be released for free at a later date. So these outfits will never be available for free. Itā€™s based on membership only availability.

As it regards how the portal will recognize the exclusive clothing that has been purchased over the regular free clothing??? :thinking: I do not know the inner workings of how everything within the portal is constructed and structured. I can only imagine that there would be an option similar to how writers that have gem :gem: clothing that are exclusive to gem :gem: related choices would be displayed in the portal. Meaningā€¦ how do the writers with the exclusive clothing differentiate the regular free clothing in their closet over the gem :gem: choice clothing that they have? Because they have the exclusive clothing to offer as a gem choice. How is that clothing categorized? How does the portal recognize those clothes that are not the normal clothing? However the categorization is created, something similar is created to accommodate the purchases of exclusive clothing options, so that the clothing is recognized and registered into the portal, for the person who has paid for the option. Like everything else created within Episodeā€¦ it may take some time in tweaking and making this specific idea :bulb: a reality. I am certain you know far more about the process than I doā€¦ so I will not be naive enough to believe that I have everything figured out. I just thought this may be a good idea :bulb: to share with the community, and possibly a good option for those who are not satisfied with the free clothing that we are provided.

3 Likes

Thank you very much for your support Sweetness :lollipop:!!!

I feel you 1000%!!!

1 Like

Support!!!

1 Like

support

1 Like

I support! Iā€™m not sure if Iā€™d personally but anything, but this idea definitely has potential.

2 Likes

Thank you Sweetie Pie :pie:!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you Honey Pot :honey_pot:!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you very much Lovie!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
And I completely understand your perspective, and there is nothing wrong with not wanting to purchase this option for yourself or not necessarily knowing if you would want it. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Support!

However I could see some people not liking this because maybe to them it feels like a cash grab? :woozy_face:

2 Likes