Clothing Outfit Suggestions

Some Inside Information :cat_shocked:
Hi everyone, I’m beginning my first Episode Interactive story and I seriously am not the most fashionable clothing designer so can you create several pieces distinguishable to my characters’ descriptions? I appreciate your consideration and thanks!

:dizzy:NOTE I am using the Female Limelight template. :dizzy:

1. Stephanie is a confident and composed sophomore, prefers comfortable and unceremonious ensembles. I thought maybe the regular teenage style for instance shorts or jeans and casual shirts and simple accessories, watches or perhaps necklaces, bracelets.

2. Stephanie’s sophisticated and elegant masquerade costume. I was visualizing something sequin embroidered and particular because it would serve a special premium choice, and then the original traditional mask.

3. And this is the most complicated one. Could you think of recreating some fairytale princesses and renegades’ garments modern style? Rapunzel, Snow White, Red Riding Hood, Sleeping Beauty. There are many make-believe impersonations, take the Ethereal Empire’s elves and fairies and the Sailor’s Trench sirens and mermaids as an example, I would be grateful and overjoyed if you provide rough sketches for them, too!

• Best and sincere regards

:city_sunrise: HaAnh
Amateur Episode Writer

5 Likes

Moved to Art Resources since you’re looking for outfit designs. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

Have a look here!

1 Like

I would love to, but I don’t work much with LL so I’m not the most fashion senseable.

You could request at our Outfits Shop! Episode Family Outfit Shop [OPEN]