CLOTHING: Oversized clothing/Off the shoulder tops

I’m pretty sure not much people will see this, but I think they should add over sized clothing to limelight, I would say ink but sadly i guess ink is discontinued, like if you don’t know what I mean, like you know how in real life people wear over sized denim jackets and sweaters? I also think episode should off the shoulder tops because those are CUTE… just saying.

:heartbeat:

59 Likes

Those would be cute. It really would be cute, for example, when a girl is wearing the guy’s shirt. :girl:t5::man:t5:

4 Likes

yes exactlyy!!, I was going to add that in but i forgot :tired_face:

2 Likes

I would really like to see that I will be like AWWWWW :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::kissing_heart::heart_eyes_cat:

yess, I wish this would get more views like, i think this is a pretty good ideaa lmao

1 Like

I would love it if they add that, there’s already a few in INK anyway though I would love to see a few more in INK too but LL is their priority now

1 Like

Support! I need so many of these for these scenes.
@Amagic agreed!

1 Like

Moved to Feature + Art Suggestions since this is a feature request. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

Support

Hey, I think you guys should check this out if you haven’t already
@anon89987562 @AMagic @Ams007 @CinnamonToast

https://forums.episodeinteractive.com/t/limelight-sweater-weather/142744/1

2 Likes

I KNOW I’m SO HAPPY

2 Likes

Yesss we need this!!

1 Like

:grin :I did, but thanks for telling me!

that would be cool,
support :two_hearts:

support :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Support

1 Like

bump

1 Like

Support i’d like loose clothing

2 Likes

I support this

Support, I don’t always wear tight clothing so this would be so useful in stories and edits

1 Like