CLOTHING: Oxygen Tank - Disabilities

CLOTHING: Oxygen tank. It could be designed using a bag template and be carried around like a backpack.

In the push for diversity, I feel like people with disabilities or otherwise just unhealthy bodies have kind of been overlooked. Letting stories represent people with disabilities is long overdue, honestly. Especially since the current contest has an image of a superhero in a wheelchair, but creating that kind of character just isn’t an option.

(You’ll be seeing a lot of these threads, as I have a list of suggestions. Please like each of them so we’re more likely to get this representation!)

70 Likes

Please check out my other suggestions for adding disabilities::

Wheelchair
Nasal Cannula
Prothetics
Trach
Hearing Aid
Cane

2 Likes

I want to tell you that I think this is one of the best things that Episode should add to the story portal! I highly hope that this is made available.

2 Likes

I also think that episode should add different body types to add diversity. I certainly want to make some characters that look shorter/taller, curvy, heavier or skinnier than the body type. To do this I currently have to add pregnant clothing to them, but I wish there was a way to use all clothing but stretch or resize it a bit to fit the body type.

2 Likes

Support!

As a type 1 diabetic, I’d really really appreciate an insulin pump as well! It really bothers me that there isn’t a good way to have a disabled character in episode!

3 Likes

Huge support!

Bumping!

Definitely support

Bump :green_heart:

-sneaky bump-

Huge SUPPORT!

1 Like

Support!! :cherry_blossom:

Just bumping this.

Bumping this!

Support!!!