CLOTHING: PANTS THAT GO BELOW THE ANKLE (for females)!

Yeah, there’s the pilot pants…but… they’re kinda ugly. Plus, not everyone wears the skinny jeans style. Help a girl out, here.

22 Likes

The chef trousers maybe if you put socks on

2 Likes

Maybe. It just seems ridiculous that almost all of the pants options are skinny jeans. lol

2 Likes

I know but what can we do, Episode isn’t updating ink.

2 Likes

True. But they are still updating Limelight. I like ink for the clothes… but I like limelight for the facial feature options… I’m torn LOL

3 Likes

Same! I can’t decide

2 Likes

Wish they would just make all the Ink clothes into Limelight clothes. That would help a lot of our clothing complaints LOL

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Bump because we need more pants options! :joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Support

2 Likes

Uh, I absolutely SUPPORT this!!! The males have the same issues too. Hardly any pants that reach the ankle, let alone go PAST it. :unamused: The males do have a bit more options in regards to fit, but only just. :roll_eyes::sweat:

2 Likes

Right? It’s ridiculous that they haven’t at least given us some socks… It’s gross thinking (and seeing) characters wear shoes without socks. :joy:

3 Likes

:joy::joy: RIGHT!!! I hate giving them the school boy/girl shoes (and the extra 4 pairs of the same dress shoes the men have) just for them to have socks!! The knee-high LGBTQA+ & Converse shoes with socks can only work for so many fits. :roll_eyes:

1 Like