CLOTHING: Pink Edgy Long Boots

Disclaimer: I know I suggest way too many things, but I also try to find old suggestions that I want instead of creating new threads. So I’m sorry if this bothers you, but you have the option to simply ignore it, I think suggestions benefit us all.

I always loved this kind of boo, but I’m requesting many edgy clothes because I’m trying to find clothing that fits my character’s aesthetic. What do you think?

Example:

19 Likes

Support!!

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support :white_heart:

2 Likes

Support

1 Like

Support!

2 Likes

I’m not suure but i thhink we already have em…? anywayys support

2 Likes

Support! :blob_sun: :blob_hearts:

we already have these though…

3 Likes

support!

2 Likes

Support!

1 Like

We have many pink boots, but I don’t think they fit my edgy character :((((

3 Likes

so you mean something dark pink or maybe the one like the long black glossy boots only the pink version

2 Likes

Maybe a longer version of “heeled laceup boots studs pink blush leather rhinestone” or an edgier version of “thigh high studded heeled boots pink blush leather”

I try to be specific since we have a lot of items, but sometimes they don’t fit my character’s aesthetic :(((

Support :heartpulse:

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

Support !!

1 Like

Support !

1 Like

bump

YES
support <3

Boots are my favorite. I love boots. Especially, I love edgy and long boots. Pink edgy long boots are really a beautiful pair of boots. These boots are really a mind-blowing pair of boots. I always wanted to have these boots. I love the long boots because they can be worn with a pair of skinny jeans, which I love the most. I love pink color. I love it because pink gives a feminine touch to the whole body. Pink edgy long boots are just awesome. The edgy leather boots looks cool with a pair of skinny jeans. The long boots are quite long. The boots are available in different colors. But I like the pink color.

1 Like