CLOTHING: Pregnancy dresses and jumpsuits (stylish)

Support!!!

1 Like

Support and Bump :+1:t5:

1 Like

This is not my screenshot, but someone from the community posted to the limelight wishlist, which is were you suppose episode assets that you see in their original stories and you want them to make them available for everyone to do use. This dress was posted on there which remained me of this clothing suggestion. I just wanted to share it. I am also happy :partying_face: because this dress was in Episode original story which means they already created pregnancy dresses, it is just that they haven’t made them available to do everyone. I hope they do it soon. :pleading_face:

4 Likes

support

1 Like

Support, support, support and Bump :+1:t6: :+1:t6:

1 Like

support!!

1 Like

support

1 Like

Oh my goodness a big yesss!!! SUPPORT :heart::heart::100::100:

1 Like

Yesss I love the outfits in that story. But I mean, I would love more dresses that aren’t just based of the default dresses we already have. :white_heart:

2 Likes

Support the second one for sure is my favourite

1 Like

I know I would love that as well.

1 Like

Freaking hell! Support! Bump! I was dying just yesterday trying to come up with enough pretty maternity outfits with the limited stuff we have

3 Likes

The black dress looks so cute omg I need this

preach sister, support!

1 Like

so there is these pregnancy outfits :heart_eyes:as well that Episode has created yet has still not released to episode members. :sob:

2 Likes

Support