CLOTHING: Red Hood

For the FT competition, I’m doing modern Little Red Riding Hood and I know there’s no red hoods or “capes with hoods” available in the clothing section. I know there’s a few capes already but with no hoods. So I wanted to know if you can give us some clothing for this fairytale.

Can we have something like this

redhood2

or this hood but in red

like this, but the cape should preferably be able to close around the shoulders:

It would be cool to have a medieval hood too, but I mostly need a modernized version of it like the third one which would be nice. It would also be nice if the clothing could be available with “Red Cape, Hood up” and “Red Cape, Hood Down” but also a “Modern Red Trench Coat with Hood”, one with hood up and down too! Even if this doesn’t come before the FT deadline, it would still be nice to have it for when the stories continue after the FT deadline and for other stories being made in general.

Cause it would be cool to have actual fairytale accessories and clothing to accompany the FT contest. I know we already have like fairy wings and such, but these are specific accessories that are needed for adaptations of specific stories that are unique to them, in this case the Red Hood! Would be awesome to write and read stories with genuine fairy tale accessories!

30 Likes

support! we definitely need this!!

1 Like

Support!!

1 Like

Oh my gawd. Support!

1 Like

Support

2 Likes

Support it

1 Like

Noted!

Bump <3

1 Like

Support! I have been thinking the same thing for so long now!

1 Like

Support!! :100:

1 Like

Support

1 Like

:lol: :100: SUPPORT

1 Like

bump

1 Like

aww support!

1 Like

SUPPORT!!! :heart_eyes: