CLOTHING: ROYAL! Limelight <<<

Greetings! I am writing a Royal story & it is quite a challenge because A LOT of the clothing are MODERN.

There are NO Crowns for Males, not really. No scraggy servant clothing. No soldier outfit. No swords. No maid dresses…

Reallllllllyyy?! I hope this changes in the near future :slight_smile:

116 Likes

I agree. We need more costumes, including police and doctor outfits

15 Likes

support, but I think that they’ll publish them someday anyway, hopefully soon

5 Likes

I hope so! =)

1 Like

They at least have #1 outfit for each of those, but Yeahh… More!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I made a suggestion similar to this, sadly it was closed, I hope this gets some attention. It would be so cool to have some more extravagant dresses in limelight.

4 Likes

Thanks for the warning!! I made sure to double-check the rules & re-edited, so hopefully this won’t get deleted or closed?? =)

1 Like

In limelight? Ive only seen a pilot uniform

2 Likes

You actually did it right the first time :laughing:, you can only have one suggestion per post. If you want maid dresses, you would make the post all about maid dresses.
*At least from what I’ve seen

1 Like

Support! Especially, more of the guard uniforms.

2 Likes

I totally agree! We definitely need some more formal options, since all the options are modern.

3 Likes

Oh really? Hmm… Ok. I will change it back

1 Like

Oh! You’re totally right!! It is a Pilot Uni… I’m such a doofus! I totally thought it was a Police Uni because they’re so similar, but REALLYYYYY!!! NO Police Uni’s EITHER?!! This MUST CHANGE!!

2 Likes

Totally support this!!

2 Likes

I made a nurse clothing up :joy: It didn’t look that bad but I wish that they’d include it already :woman_facepalming:t5:

2 Likes

Maybe my topic title should have been… CLOTHING: MORE OUTFITS! LIMELIGHT :slight_smile: :smiley:

Seems like we need more of them, eh? :wink:

4 Likes

This is exactly what stopped me from writing my story in LL! There was no royal outfits so I wrote it in INK instead!

SUPPORT!!!

3 Likes

Ikr? I am really considering going back to INK because of the limited Clothing choices… BUT I found I am really starting to like the style of it better! Just wish there were more options in Limelight =/

2 Likes

I wish so too! I guess it will come with time ahaha

2 Likes

i’m currently working on a story in which my characters would potentially travel back in time (long story, not as overplayed as it sounds) and am having a lot of trouble figuring out what they can wear. support !

2 Likes