CLOTHING: Sports Uniforms

In desperate need of athletic wear for Limelight at the moment :weary: literally any kind of sport would do. But I’m being patient I promise :grin:

Edit: by athletic wear I mean sports uniforms and things of that sort :slightly_smiling_face: cheerleading outfits, cleats, running shoes (for track), etc.

27 Likes

There is jogging shirts out now. On female, I haven’t checked male. But I would like sport stuff, like soccer shirts, cheerleading…

1 Like

Yes love those! But I’m talking football and soccer uniforms and speedos like we have in Ink!

1 Like

Yeah! And maybe tennis clothes, Basketball uniforms and etc. I heart this by the way, I agree all the way :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That would be a looovveely addition

1 Like

Also, I think you should add a few pictures. Just so people can understand a little. It could help a bit.
:sunny:

what do you mean? uniform pictures?

Yeah, Like sports and gymnastic clothes, Yeah.

I suppose I did say athletic wear :sweat_smile: it’s not very clear what I was talking about. I might just do that :ok_hand:t5:

Just seen these yesterday love them

1 Like

I feel there is a lot of things they still need to add. But I have hard they are working on it still.

1 Like

Hello @lovelylanding, this is Sydney the Moderator!

This topic does not follow the Feature Request Guidelines. Review the Guidelines and edit the topic title accordingly. If not edited within 24 hrs, this topic will be closed. Thanks! :wink:

Cool : )

1 Like

Uniforms are always great, but as a sports person, you always need to have support belts that you can get at and trust me, they will always support your back. This is the first thing that you need to think about. Staying healthy should be the highest priority.

1 Like

Athletic wear would be a great addition for the Limelight wardrobe! Could we also add dad caps into the mix? Ooh! And socks, not connected to shoes though lol.

1 Like

A Sporty Bump :soccer: :football: :rugby_football: :medal_sports: :baseball::softball::tennis::flying_disc::ping_pong::badminton::golf::ice_skate::cricket_bat_and_ball::field_hockey::ice_hockey::ski::sled::dart::video_game:

Seriously it was a workout to write this :sunglasses:

1 Like

bump

bump!

bump :soccer:

Support!