CLOTHING: TATTOOS ARE FINALLY HERE! Discussion for Tattoos Here!

THIS IS SO EXCITING!!! There are finally new TATTOOS!!! :smile:
I think that it is great, but I feel that the male characters should also be given some too.
Do you agree or disagree?

20 Likes

I think it’s funny that ink only had one tattoo and only for males, but now limelight has several tattoos but only for females

20 Likes

I was thinking the same thing.
It would be nice if LL had tattoos for males as well.

13 Likes

I find it weird how tattoos are only for one gender per art style. I also wish we could use more than one tattoo on a character (such as an arm tattoo + a chest tattoo).

14 Likes

I’m honestly just super happy we got tattoos lmao

6 Likes

You can!

5 Likes

Lmao SAME. :grin:

1 Like

In the Episode featured story positively princess there was one guy who had a chest tattoo so the tattoos are coming in hope they come soon.

7 Likes

Gosh, I’m honestly pretty excited for the tattoos. I can’t wait to hop on the computer and check them out! I do hope they make some for males too though.

6 Likes

agree

2 Likes

Support!

1 Like

It’s awesome! :smiley: And I think we need:

• tattoos for males (LL)
  • piercing (females and males)
4 Likes

Only in the portal. It won’t show in the app. Trust me, I tried as soon as they came out.

2 Likes

Jesse hinted today that they were going to release them for males in a “Tattoos part 2” post sometime. Who knows, maybe they’ll be out as early as next week? :smiley:

5 Likes

Oh yayyy

1 Like

YASSSSS finally lol

2 Likes

Not to say that it will be next week… :sweat_smile:
But it could be!

2 Likes

Yeah, but two years is a long time for technology. So I don’t think the style is outdated just the tech it’s running on. :woman_shrugging:

10 Likes

Hey everyone!
I have a quescion and that is:
I was see that Episode was add more TATTOOS types but only on Limelight style.
They added on Ink too?

1 Like

They ain’t updating ink anymore no matter how much we beg for updates they won’t.

2 Likes