CLOTHING: TATTOOS ARE FINALLY HERE! Discussion for Tattoos Here!

:frowning: is not fair.
Thank you for answer.

2 Likes

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

oops being overdramatic but i mean about time, right?

plus they’re sooo cute. i would love to see more

2 Likes

For reals. I wanted tattoos for ink because I use ink a lot :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

Really?! BRUH. I feel like episodes app has a lot of bugs lately. Is it just me or is the app continually failing. I tried opening the preview and it keeps saying:
Error: 94 or

1 Like

I agree about LL male tattoos not existing, but give it some time… Episode could be working on it rn

2 Likes

If you had 2 stories, 2 years appart from creation day, which one would you be working on more? The old one or the newer one?

1 Like

Both actually.

1 Like

you need to refresh the website or that error will keep popping up

They just updated Ink with new cloths.

I kind of want different tattoo options like small tattoo options but honestly I’m just glad female limelights have tattoos. But I wish the male limelights had options like the females do. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

You may say that because of th reference but I respect it. Anyway I think that anything new seems more exciting to people, so that leads the episode team paying more attention to LL. But you shouldn’t be dissapointed. Except for the fact that ink has SO much more clothing options, they may be releasing ink tattoos sooner or later.

1 Like

Guys!!! Episode released 9 new girl body tattoos! Aren’t they great??!

3 Likes

Can take a look at this thread:

1 Like

So I noticed that Episode released Tattoo’s which are in fact, part of the new character tech!

However, I assumed they’d release one large update and apparently they’re doing batches.

I’m not opposed to batches however this means getting all the new features will take months. :sob:

My advice to episode would be; release the stuff with higher demand first and then started releasing the others.

I hope the next update is hairstyles! We lack so many and it’s one of our higher demands.

What are your opinions on them releasing the new tech in small batches? Also, what features are you hoping they release soon?

10 Likes

I like the smaller batches, sometimes.

I remember back when it was like one-large update once a month like a year ago (before they started doing Thursday Updates). There was lots of complaining about when will the next update come. I guess I like looking forward to Thursday knowing something is going to be released :slight_smile:

However, I am a bit disappointed at sometimes these smaller batches are full of glitches and or errors. I remember a few months ago they released backgrounds, and they were backgrounds we already had just renamed. xD Still a conspiracy theory on why that happened.

If I was to suggest something for the creators to do, instead of releasing very very small batches (I’d say anything under 8 items is my consideration of small for female, and under 5 for males) perhaps tease us with another ‘In the Works’ thread. I’d love to know that the creators are working on such and such, or so and so. This would help me with planning out my story, as I have been really screwed over in the past by planning stories then realizing if I waited another month- the featured I originally wanted was created.

Features I am hoping for… hmmm… (besides the like 13 threads I have)… I am still really hoping for more Halloween Costumes for October. I think LL has Angel, Demon, Cat kinda Fairy. I want some like really radical outfits, decades maybe? Futuristic? Horror - gory sheitt. Zombie apocalypse baby.

7 Likes

Sure I guess :frowning:

why the sad face?

Idc there tattoos for limelight guys and if so can someone give me the name

There isn’t any yet

2 Likes