CLOTHING: tattoo's for females!

general
communication
mustread

As you know male characters have tattoos available for them in the outfit section however, If you look in the female section there are no tattoos available

I think tattoos for females should be there to use

Tattoos for girls

Support!
we need tattoos for females!!

Support!
Also, you might wanna change the post’s title to fit the guidelines :slight_smile:

Like how?

Support!! I want to be able to make badass female characters, too.

I actually have a bada** character in my story and there are no tattoos for her

Hi! The title of this feature request currently doesn’t follow the guidelines for suggestion threads. Please review those guidelines and edit your thread to ensure it isn’t closed or deleted. Thanks! :v:t2:

We need female tattoos:grin::grin:

I think there should be a variety of tattoos for both genders, instead of one for one gender. It is an important factor for my stories that are currently in progress, I don’t think I could continue without them.

I want tattoos for my female charachter and I wish they had different tattoo looks like different sleeves or even leg tattoos

Your right, there should be a variety of tattoos

Support
Tattoos for females are a must!

Definitely! I find it very offensive and sexist that Episode only gave men tattoos! Talk about stereotyping!

WOMENS RIGHTS!!

Yes thank you! My story is about showing that women are as powerful as men and I was shocked to find no female tattoos

It’s true that there should have tattoos for women but for now try to make overlays or something to fit the character

yeah I’ll try. but having them in the outfits section saves us a lot o work

True A author who put who put a lot of work into making tattoo overlays is the author of Love is a Drug

yes that story was great, I think they used art senes too

Support!!

SUPPORT! also tattoos for limelight pls :slight_smile: