CLOTHING: tattoo's for females!

As you know male characters have tattoos available for them in the outfit section however, If you look in the female section there are no tattoos available

I think tattoos for females should be there to use

54 Likes

Support!
we need tattoos for females!!

6 Likes

Support!
Also, you might wanna change the post’s title to fit the guidelines :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Like how?

1 Like

Support!! I want to be able to make badass female characters, too.

6 Likes

I actually have a bada** character in my story and there are no tattoos for her

4 Likes

Hi! The title of this feature request currently doesn’t follow the guidelines for suggestion threads. Please review those guidelines and edit your thread to ensure it isn’t closed or deleted. Thanks! :v:t2:

We need female tattoos:grin::grin:

3 Likes

I think there should be a variety of tattoos for both genders, instead of one for one gender. It is an important factor for my stories that are currently in progress, I don’t think I could continue without them.

6 Likes

I want tattoos for my female charachter and I wish they had different tattoo looks like different sleeves or even leg tattoos

3 Likes

Your right, there should be a variety of tattoos

3 Likes

Definitely! I find it very offensive and sexist that Episode only gave men tattoos! Talk about stereotyping!

WOMENS RIGHTS!!

9 Likes

Yes thank you! My story is about showing that women are as powerful as men and I was shocked to find no female tattoos

It’s true that there should have tattoos for women but for now try to make overlays or something to fit the character

1 Like

yeah I’ll try. but having them in the outfits section saves us a lot o work

1 Like

True A author who put who put a lot of work into making tattoo overlays is the author of Love is a Drug

3 Likes

yes that story was great, I think they used art senes too

1 Like

Support!!

1 Like

SUPPORT! also tattoos for limelight pls :slight_smile:

3 Likes

YASSSSS SUPPORT! :grin:

1 Like