CLOTHING: tattoos for INK style

There is only one tatto and that also jst for male’s arm…
It would be better if there would be more options for tattoes for both male and female

49 Likes

Hi! The title of this thread currently doesn’t follow the guidelines for feature requests. Please review those guidelines and edit your post accordingly to ensure it isn’t closed or deleted! Thanks :v:t2:

I’m so excited for this to come to Episode. Tattoos are such and add to the characters, specially to their personalities. I’m crazy about them, but only one option (exclusively for male characters) kills me. Hopefully they’ll add more of them. And maybe even piercings too :wink::joy::star_struck:

6 Likes

Yeah that one tattoo is getting really tiring :no_mouth:

4 Likes

:blush::blush:no doubts

1 Like

Hey, can you please tell me on how to get the arm tattoo for the male character? I’m guessing it’s simple, but I just can’t find it.

2 Likes

In ink it’s under clothing

1 Like

Thank you so much! :wink:

2 Likes

It is in the clothing section, like Melc144 said. After creating your character, you go to the “Outfits” section and look for Lady Rose Tattoo (Cade), and it will show up (it’s considered a part of an outfit, such as a shirt or a pair of shoes, so if you want your character to have the tattoo you have to remember to add it to all of your character’s outfits!)

SUPPORTT

1 Like

I know we just got female Limelight tattoos, which I think is awesome. But, I personally am writing a story in INK, and I really wish there was female tattoos, because there’s so many characters where I’m like “this girl would definitely have a tattoo.” This is something I would LOVE to see soon hopefully!

2 Likes

Duuuude that would be amazing, but unfortunately they’re not updating INK anymore.
Personally, I prefer the INK style over LL, and I’m sure many other Episodians would agree with me that they should continue updating in INK. I know that LL lacks in some areas but I think INK should also have a fair share of updates :frowning:

4 Likes

Yea I prefer INK style better as well

5 Likes

Support… UPDATE INK! WE LOVE INK!

5 Likes

Hey, is there a way to have a female character have a tattoo that moves with her? Because the overlays don’t move with the characters body. I was wondering if there was another way?

Unless they update ink and make clothing(tattoos) I dont think there is… You can move the overlay tatts along with them (but that’s not an option for everyone cause that would take too much time) lol

I agree, I also prefer INK over LL, I personally think they look better (especially the boys :kissing_heart::wink::heart:) ya know. Many Episodians also prefer INK , so I think they should update it more, I know LL is newer, but I don’t think that’s a reason to only update it and no other, such as INK. Well, all we can do is hope and work hard to get some updates. Love ya!!!

3 Likes

Sooo true, love ya. :kissing_heart::wink::heart::fire:

2 Likes

IKR!!! FINALLY xD ILYSM NOW LOL

2 Likes

Love ya,too.:grin::kissing_heart::heart_eyes::wink::rofl::heart::fire:

1 Like