CLOTHING: Tattoos

I love how in classic there are many different tattoos for both male and female characters. In ink there is only one kind of tattoo for male characters only, and I’m not very familiar with overlays. I think there should be different kinds of tattoos for both genders in limelight (and ink if possible).

(upload://zTUDNWwVbTU3PJvWMxdcIaWsjGl.png)jesse-rix-05captura-de-pantalla-2018-02-06-a-las-4-11-16-p-m-mediumskull_drinking_tattoo_by_daniel666krieg-d9jc5csHenna-Sleeve

26 Likes

SUPPORTTTTt :pray::heart:

2 Likes

Support!

3 Likes

I definitely support this!

1 Like

support!

1 Like

Hello @Charlotterose, this is Sydney the Moderator and we welcome you to the Episode Forums!

There are two things about your topic that require editing.

First, your title for a feature request is incorrect. Review the Feature Request Guidelines and edit your title accordingly.

Second, you are only allowed one feature with every request topic. This means you will need to make separate topics for tattoos, scars, and mermaid tail outfits.

If your topic is not edited in 24 hrs in accordance with the Guidelines, this topic will be closed.

Thanks for reading and have a good day :slight_smile:

Support

YES! You got my vote!:hearts:

#letsaddtattoostoepisode!

3 Likes

support!

1 Like

Suuport :hibiscus:

1 Like

@Sydney_H aren’t tattoos suggested here: CLOTHING : Tattoos (limelight)

?

1 Like

Duplicate topic closed. Refer to original topic to show support for this request. :smiley: