CLOTHING: Tefillin And Talit For LL

Hello, everyone.
I would like Episode team to add for male LL clothing category tefillin and talit.
Tefillin is something that the Jews ( = for men) put in a day (not in (/on) nights, Saturdays and holidays) when they pray.
Talit is a garment worn by the men.
The Jewish men usually wear talit and put tefillin only in the morning prayer and musaf in the synagogue.

Examples for talit:

Examples of tefillin:

• By the way, Jewish men usually put tefillin and talit together, like this:

Please support other threads for religious diversity:

https://forums.episodeinteractive.com/t/clothing-kippahs-and-tichel/149168?u=kanuflowertemesgen

(if you have suggested any idea for diversity, then let me know, so I will add your thread if you want.)

My other suggestions:

P.S:
1. If you have any problem with those clothes, then please send me a message on PM. This is a thread to support these types of things, not a thread to spread your negativity nor an argument one. If you have questions about it, feel free to send me a PM.
2. Please give a :heart: and write down ā€œsupportā€ to show your support.

Please and thank you :blush: :grinning:

26 Likes

Support

1 Like

Support :smiley_cat:

1 Like

@AWeirdo and @Mehasels, if you want your support to be counted - please give a like to this post (Itā€™s not that I demand you or something :smiley:)

2 Likes

I am also not sure that Episode team will add it, but I believe that it will be added if more people support this idea. :smiley:. Even if Episode team will not add it, at least I would know that I tried.

2 Likes

Oh, I did nothing special :blush:. But, thank you :blush:. I do not know if I have ever told you this, but I like to read your comments (no matter which topic you reply). and purim sameakh :grinning: :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Support

1 Like

You too :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :sparkling_heart: anyway, letā€™s not go off topic :rofl: :joy:

1 Like

Support! :heart:

2 Likes

bump

Bump! I appreciate everything you do for representation on Episode :blush:

1 Like

Thank you :blush:.

1 Like

Bump

Big bump

į‰£įˆį•į¢

1 Like

š’·š“Šš“‚š“… :heart:

1 Like

Support

1 Like

:star_of_david::star_of_david::star_of_david::star_of_david: Keep it coming! Representation on Episode is what will continue drawing in readers and writers! :star_of_david::star_of_david::star_of_david::star_of_david:

1 Like

bump

1 Like

Bump