CLOTHING: Tomboy Style for Female (Limelight)

Hello, everyone! :grinning::blush:
Wouldn’t be nice if we had boyish clothes in female clothing category? Or even add some clothings of the male clothing category into the female one?

Please support it by liking this post :blush:

Note: If you have any problems with this suggestion, then pm me.
Thank you

72 Likes

always nice to have a few more boyish clothing in the female clothing section! support

5 Likes

Support
I’m not sure what you mean with ‘boyish’ clothes, there’s to many frilly dresses and short skirts compared to good looking T-shirts and jeans (but that goes for the boys section too) Not to mention all the plunged necklines on swimsuits and fancy dresses. Maybe I don’t want all my girls to show all their assets…
Can we get a normal swimsuit plz(?)
And some good looking black sneakers
And socks…
Also, you made it possible for male trans in the last update, but what happened to the female ones?

13 Likes

Yaaas Support !!!

4 Likes

support, this is a great idea :+1:

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

YES support!!

2 Likes

support!

1 Like

Bump!

1 Like

I totally support! Especially since they have trans-female clothes in the male section. There are trans-men out there, too. It would be nice to be able to include them in stories. (And yeah, it’d be nice if my tomboy character could wear more than crop-top flannels and skinny jeans. lol)

3 Likes

Honesty i’d love that SUPPORT

1 Like

Support!~

1 Like

SUPPORT!
And bump!

Support!

Why is this not a thing yet??? Especially now that they added more trans options to the guys!
Support! <3

1 Like

Support

Yes!!! They added feminine clothing to the males, but why not the same to the females.

2 Likes