CLOTHING: Trach tube - Disabilities

CLOTHING: A trach tube. It can go on like a necklace, and just be designed to look like…you know, a trach tube.

In the push for diversity, I feel like people with disabilities or otherwise just unhealthy bodies have kind of been overlooked. Letting stories represent people with disabilities is long overdue, honestly. Especially since the current contest has an image of a superhero in a wheelchair, but creating that kind of character just isn’t an option.

(Thanks to Awkward1 for pointing out my previously incorrect terminology.)

(You’ll be seeing a lot of these threads, as I have a list of suggestions. Please like each of them so we’re more likely to get this representation!)

55 Likes

Please check out my other suggestions for adding disabilities:

Wheelchair
Oxygen Tank
Nasal Cannula
Prothetics
Hearing Aid
Cane

3 Likes

Bump

Support!

Bump :heartbeat:

Don’t mind me, just bumping this old suggestion of mine.

Bump

1 Like

~ bump

A tracheostomy is a surgically made hole that goes through the front of your neck into your trachea, or windpipe. A breathing tube, called a trach tube, is placed through the hole and directly into your windpipe to help you breathe.

1 Like

SuppOrt!

Thank you for the info! I’m aware of this, but everyone in my social group shortens trach tube to simply “trach”. But it’s important to use the whole term and give all the information in places where not everyone is aware of this, and this is the terminology I should have used. I will edit. Thank you.

Support!! This is totally needed in Episode if we want to represent disabled people.

1 Like

Support :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Bump!

Just a quick bump .

I support

1 Like

Bump :yellow_heart:

Bump :sparkles:

Support!

Tags

(Sorry if you guys already supported this topic! But…here.)

Tags:

Sorry if you didn’t want to be tagged!

@Allie_Diamond_Epy @AMagic @amberose @Ashy702 @asha_queen @AshlynG @Batman54 @Baleigh_episode @Cami_epy @Cass_writes @Chocolate_Mama @CinnamonToast @Elaina.p @gigistorm @Luna_B_Vand.er @Luna_Kesem @lanafrazer_episode @Madhu @PropertyofNae @Phoenix_Hope @talesbyrose @Problematic_Patrick @Roy @superb @UnicornPlayz.Episode @Writer_SA

3 Likes

Support! Like always

2 Likes