CLOTHING : trans-men

I think it is great that we now have trans-female clothes in the male clothing section and that there are new clothing for them added pretty regularly. However, there are trans-men as well and there is no way to represent them with the current clothing in the females section.

So, I think that Episode should add more male-oriented clothing to the female section.

34 Likes

Support! :heartbeat:

4 Likes

Support

3 Likes

already made a forum about that

4 Likes

I didn’t see that one! I’ll go over and support it. The more posts the better, right? :slight_smile: Maybe they’ll listen! lol

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support! And bump!

1 Like

well, that just kinda leads to spam, lol. but support!

2 Likes

This is true… :rofl: I honestly didn’t see the other post. lol

SUPPORT!! As a trans male myself I 100% agree

1 Like

Thanks for the support! :purple_heart:

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve noticed there is a lot more clothes for transgender women than transgender men. Really hope that changes soon!

1 Like

I know. Props to episode for trying to be inclusive… but that means you can’t have one without the other. If they’re going to put feminine clothing for trans-women, they should at the very least provide some clothing options for trans-men, as well.

3 Likes

Exactly!!! Like, if they can modify the feminine clothes, they can also modify the masculine… right? ://///

3 Likes

You would think so. The fact that they haven’t is astounding to me. Like, why make one and not the other?

3 Likes

IKR?!
Lowkey I think because they make more girl’s clothes, so they just make them fit both avatars :////

1 Like

This is a problem to me as well. most (not all) of the updates it really does feel like the Male selection is an afterthought. A few weeks ago the male update had 1 item. BUT that is a topic for another time. :joy:

-Since they have all these recolors of the guy clothes they should give them to the trans-men and fit it down to female body size. there wouldn’t be much editing to the overall shape since the character would be trans-male.

2 Likes

Yeah, same! I think it kinda is :confused: Just more episode users are girls and more stories are about girls so… I guess that’s what they do…

I AGREEEE!!! It’s a great idea, and probably easy for them to acomplish! And it would make me very happy :))))))

3 Likes

We will just have to see if they are going to be “inclusive” enough to give us clothes for trans men.

1 Like

:eyes: exactomundo

2 Likes