CLOTHING: Two new specific outfits

Episode always uses this photo for advertising but yet the outfits and hair they have here don’t exist in the game. This is a problem because they should be advertising what they do have and these characters look great so I think they should add all of the details used for these characters.

9 Likes

this is not news. they have been doing that for years.

2 Likes

Your right but I still think they should start adding them into the portal.

4 Likes

Agreed. I don’t understand them for false advertising.

2 Likes

Like what people to get others attention is clickbait, showing false things. Really wish they would actually show the real thing.

2 Likes

I’m not sure if you guys are looking at the same thing as me but those characters are drawn characters.

2 Likes

I agree!

2 Likes

They are yes I still would like the outfits though considering they use this for advertising.

1 Like

It may look like clickbait but we have those outfits to be honest

1 Like

No we don’t? We don’t have those shorts those tops, that necklace, those glasses, those thigh high boots. They aren’t anywhere to be found in the outfit creator.

This is about as close as we’re getting with the current clothing we have
Unless you have items vastly different than what I have.

episode

2 Likes

Adreed with @InfinitelyMatty

1 Like

I said we have those outfits but I never mentioned we had all of them. The top the girl is wearing is just a recolour of a swimsuit we already have (we still don’t have it in pink and I’m wondering why). As for the glasses, I didn’t know that because I don’t use them. The shoes are drawn. It’s not an existing asset so as the shorts

1 Like