CLOTHING: Underwear for INK and LIMELIGHT

This topic is for UNDERWEAR.

We’ve seen lots of nice underwear in both Ink and Limelight FEATURED stories, so we know it already exists.
It would be really nice if you could release it or create something new for all the writers to use, since Ink basically has NONE of those, and Limelight has only one pair for all the people and occasions.

I think a lot of authors would support me here.
Thank you in advance. :heart_eyes:

54 Likes

YAY! That’s all we want Episode, more underwear. It Starts With More Bras Campaign has begun. Just assure us they are on the way!!! :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

3 Likes

I agree. Ink lacks anything that would look like underwear at all. :fearful::sob:

5 Likes

Yesss!!:heart_eyes:

1 Like

yesssss!!!

2 Likes

Yess, thank you for supporting us :smiley:

1 Like

Yes, I agree. One pair is not enough. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yes please! Ink ones all look like swimwear :roll_eyes::joy:

2 Likes

I agree. We have only swimsuits and bustier in ink. Neither of that can actually be worn under normal clothes :face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Exactly! Bring us the diversity! :raised_hands:t3::joy:

2 Likes

Far from enough! It’s underwear monopoly. Whole town can’t wear the same bra! :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat:

7 Likes

Ink needs underwears not swimwear :rage::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

I know right!

SERIOUSLY THO. its so weird seeing swimsuits as underwear. plus not every girl wears lingerie all the time

2 Likes

It would be amazing for this is to happen :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

1 Like

10000 times YES!

2 Likes

Yes!!! I’ve been longing this for so long!!!

1 Like

Yeeesss!!! I’m tired of seeing the same bra set in every story.

3 Likes

So true! And even more, same bra set all the time in the same story!! :sweat::sweat::joy::joy: girls gotta change!!

1 Like

Like we aren’t dirty and I don’t live in my laundry room. Give us more undies!!! :joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes