Just like many here, I love to write historical and fantasy stories.
It is very difficult to do so when you only have Victorian clothes and modern clothes available! We want to be able to set our stories in different times.
Here are my suggestions:
- Medieval (accurate please, not just off shoulder shirts and pants with knives)
- Renaissance (Italian or Tudor’s like)
- French Rococo (Louis XIV and XVI style)
- 20s (imagine Gatsby vibe!)
- 50s (rockabilly bad boys anyone?)
Please support so Episode can hear us