CLOTHING: Weddings [LIMELIGHT]

Episode team, when will you do Art updates for [Limelight] Weddings?

I wish Episode will do a Wedding feature update like they have done with Prom nights.

I see a lot of stories involving weddings. It would be great to have some of the following art added if you do a Wedding theme art update:

Wedding veils
White wedding dresses (more)
Tuxedos
Wedding suits
Blue garter
White Lace underwear

Here are some photo examples of the items I mentioned above:

Veil

Wedding1

If anyone else have photo examples of wedding gear they want on Episode please post here.

24 Likes

support!!

1 Like

Support! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

support

1 Like

Hey guys, this have been locked for ages because the following had to be taken out as they needed separate topic or already have a topic started.

Wedding bands (rings)
Engagement ring - topic already started
Bouquets - topic already started

I will start separate topic for Wedding bands (rings), but in the meantime please keep voting. Thanks.

1 Like

There’s also a thread here to support: CLOTHING: LL dresses - wedding and formal

1 Like

Yeah but I think it’s more for formal dresses, more like what they have done for Prom nights.

I want more wedding dresses (particularly white ones), veils, wedding suits, etc.

In any case I have also supported that topic for more formal dresses.

1 Like

Nah, it’s for white and classic wedding dresses as well (someone made a thread about having white wedding dresses, it was closed and they were referred to the thread about supporting wedding dresses (as well as formal dresses) which I linked above :+1:

1 Like

Agree though, we def need these :confounded: :blue_heart:

1 Like

Just started a separate topic for Wedding bands / Rings.

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

Support support support!!! Please

1 Like

Support!!

1 Like

Support!!!

1 Like

Thanks for the support here, guys.

Please keep supporting if you want this to happen!

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support :blush:

Support

Topic closed due to violation of Feature Request Guidelines Contact @Sydney_H to discuss editing and reopening topic. :smiley: