Clothing: π™ˆπ™€π™§π™š π™‡π™žπ™’π™šπ™‘π™žπ™œπ™π™© π˜Ύπ™‘π™€π™©π™π™žπ™£π™œ π™„π™©π™šπ™’π™¨!

Hey there Episode Community! I’m posting here in hoping someone on the Episode team sees this and gets inspired by any of the ideas/items below because we desperately need more for Limelight!

(Although I’ve posted on here a plethora of times and gotten no response, compliment or anything from any type of team member. Do they ever exist on this side of the forums, lol? Anyways, here are some of my ideas!)

So to start off, this is something I posted before… CHEERLEADING AND FOOTBALL UNIFORMS. I can’t believe these aren’t added yet when most stories are high school centered. My cheerleaders are wearing basic shirts and skirts for their β€˜cheer’ can we PLEASE get an official cheer uniform for LIMELIGHT!

Moving on… let’s talk about hair! I’ve been loving the recent waves of hairstyles the team have been releasing so kudos to them! But, let’s keep that going! Here are some styles I’d love for the team to implement.

So while making this post, I went on my old, old, old Ink story to see the clothing and found SO MANY items that need to be in LIMELIGHT. What the heck! They’re even in LIMELIGHT style. So confusing!!! Please team, JUST ADD THEM OVER TO LIMELIGHT!!!

And last, but not least, just … more modern/casual clothes? Here are just a few ideas.

tumblr_op9up3cRGP1wo05lio1_500

Anyways, these are my ideas. Thanks for reading and I hope I didn’t make this post in vein and I hope SOMEBODY sees this and just takes it into consideration. Thank you fans, players, team and admins!

18 Likes

Please show your support by liking these threads as that part of your post is a duplicate:

Also, you are requesting for:

Which isn’t allowed. You can only request for one feature.

PLEASE READ THIS:

Good day/night :black_heart:

3 Likes

Hi, no, I’m not an admin, and you can either ask @Sydney_H or @Jeremy to close this thread.

Topic closed due to violation of Feature Request Guidelines Contact @Sydney_H to discuss editing and reopening topic. :smiley: