Clover's Art Shop (Pfp's, Character cards,Drawn Art and more!) :blob_turtle: [OPEN]

fine with me :innocent:

1 Like

Thank u :heart:

1 Like

Okay

1 Like

Okay here you go :smiley: @teekay
You wanted me to request here :slight_smile:

Female Character

Body: Female Athletic / Skin tone: Neutral 02 / Eyebrows: Arched Natural, color Dark Brown / Hair: Long Down Wavy Princess Braid, color Platinum White / Eyes: Deep Set False Lashes Smokey Eye, color Ice Blue / Face: Diamond Defined Contour / Nose: Round Button / Lips: Full Round Flat Top Skin, color Rose Light Nude Matte. Elisa also has Freckles Heavy (04-07)

Outfit and screenshot

Closeup female:

Male Character

Body: Male Athletic / Skin tone: Gold 05 / Eyebrows: Furrowed Raised S, color Black / Hair: Medium Messy Fluffy Parted, color Black Dark / Eyes: Narrow Almond Deep Sunken, color Brown Light / Face: Chiseled Angular / Nose: Straight Pointed / Lips: Medium Heart, color Neutral Medium Nude Matte.

Outfit and screenshot

Closeup Male:

Background

Something with a waterfall

EXAMPLE 1:

EXAMPLE 2:

Pose

I want something like this example, that the male is hugging her from behind. The girl is a bit shy. :slight_smile:
The edit itself can be bigger than the example off course so that it fits in an episode story and that the text can fit :wink:
Also the pose doesn’t have to be exactly the same as the example you can look how it turns out best :sweat_smile:

Font

This one in white. You can edit the text further how you like :slight_smile:
And the text can be something like: TO BE CONTINUED…

If possible I would like one with text and one without so I can use both at the end of each chapter.
I’m glad with anything so thank you for helping me! If there is anything missing, let me know :wink:

2 Likes

Thank you for requesting (:

1 Like

No problem :slight_smile:
When will it be done you think? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hey @Ellenxoxo, your reference pose is completed!
If you need any changes, feel free to let me know

Summary

1 Like

Ill try to get it done over the weekend

1 Like

Thank you :blush:

1 Like

No problem!