Clover's Art Shop (Pfp's, Character cards,Drawn Art and more!) :blob_turtle: [OPEN]

fine with me :innocent:

2 Likes

Thank u :heart:

2 Likes

Okay

2 Likes

Okay here you go :smiley: @teekay
You wanted me to request here :slight_smile:

Female Character

Body: Female Athletic / Skin tone: Neutral 02 / Eyebrows: Arched Natural, color Dark Brown / Hair: Long Down Wavy Princess Braid, color Platinum White / Eyes: Deep Set False Lashes Smokey Eye, color Ice Blue / Face: Diamond Defined Contour / Nose: Round Button / Lips: Full Round Flat Top Skin, color Rose Light Nude Matte. Elisa also has Freckles Heavy (04-07)

Outfit and screenshot

Closeup female:

Male Character

Body: Male Athletic / Skin tone: Gold 05 / Eyebrows: Furrowed Raised S, color Black / Hair: Medium Messy Fluffy Parted, color Black Dark / Eyes: Narrow Almond Deep Sunken, color Brown Light / Face: Chiseled Angular / Nose: Straight Pointed / Lips: Medium Heart, color Neutral Medium Nude Matte.

Outfit and screenshot

Closeup Male:

Background

Something with a waterfall

EXAMPLE 1:

EXAMPLE 2:

Pose

I want something like this example, that the male is hugging her from behind. The girl is a bit shy. :slight_smile:
The edit itself can be bigger than the example off course so that it fits in an episode story and that the text can fit :wink:
Also the pose doesn’t have to be exactly the same as the example you can look how it turns out best :sweat_smile:

Font

This one in white. You can edit the text further how you like :slight_smile:
And the text can be something like: TO BE CONTINUED…

If possible I would like one with text and one without so I can use both at the end of each chapter.
I’m glad with anything so thank you for helping me! If there is anything missing, let me know :wink:

3 Likes

Thank you for requesting (:

2 Likes

No problem :slight_smile:
When will it be done you think? :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Hey @Ellenxoxo, your reference pose is completed!
If you need any changes, feel free to let me know

Summary

2 Likes

Ill try to get it done over the weekend

2 Likes

Thank you :blush:

2 Likes

No problem!

2 Likes

How is my request going? It’s monday evening for me I don’t know where you’re from but just wanted to check in😊

2 Likes

Hey, I’m sick right now so I haven’t started your request yet. I hope to get it done sometime over the week

2 Likes

I’m done with your request! Tell me if you want me to change anything (:

request

4 Likes

Omg I love it! :heart_eyes: You’re so talented. :wink:

Only things I maybe want to change is the girl is a little bit too tall or big I think or it’s just the head that looks too big haha, is it possible to make her a little bit smaller?
A little bit like in the example pose :slight_smile:

And I chose the wrong outfit accidently… I don’t want to bother you by changing it but if you want to I would like to change what she’s wearing on top. The pants are okay :slight_smile:

Outfit

And can you send it through mail maybe that the quality is better or?
Thank you!

2 Likes

Thank you :two_hearts: an yes of course I’ll change that in a minute. Pm me your email and I’ll send it to you there :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Thank you! I would love to request more from you soon if that’s possible? :blush:

2 Likes

Of course :relaxed:

2 Likes

Hello there!

Here is my second request for @teekay :blush:
Same concept as my first request, kind of an art scene. So one with text and one without :wink:

Female Character

Body: Athletic / Skin tone: Rose 03 / Eyebrows: Arched Natural, color Black Dark / Hair: Long Voluminous Curls Loose, color Black Dark / Eyes: Heavy Lid Upturned, color Ice Blue / Face: Diamond / Nose: Round Button / Lips: Full Round Flat Top Skin, color Pink Peach Medium Matte. She also has Freckles Heavy (00-03)

Outfit and Screenshot

Closeup Female:

Male Character

Body: Male Athletic : Skin tone: Neutral 03 / Eyebrows: Straight Medium, color Dark Brown / Hair: Medium Short Shaggy, color Dirty Blonde / Eyes: Narrow Almond Deep Smiling, color Grey Cool / Face: Chiseled Angular / Nose: Straight Pointed / Lips: Medium Heart, color Rose Light Nude Matte. The boy also has Freckles Heavy (00-03)

Outfit and Screenshot

Closeup Male
CloseupE

This closeup is without the glasses or the outfit off course :slight_smile:

Pose

Pose 4

If this pose seems to be too difficult, let me know I’ll search for a different one right away :wink:
The boy has to be little nerdy and shy instead of confident. The girl’s face expression is okay but can be more powerful or confident :wink: You can also show the boys hand around her waist on the left side :slight_smile:

Background

Because they’re both sitting down it was hard for me to find a suitable background but I have some options for you here:

Font

Fond 2

Color White or Red, what suits the background best :slight_smile:
Text: To be continued

Let me know if something is missing!

2 Likes

Thank you for requesting (:

2 Likes

Hello,
Does @Chloe.episode123 do pfp’s ?

3 Likes