Clover's Art Shop (Pfp's, Character cards,Drawn Art and more!) :blob_turtle: [OPEN]

Ya sure

3 Likes

No worries about stressing any of us

So…since @/CIA_WRITES is free too who would you like it from?

4 Likes

Well, can I have the small cover done from CIA_WRITES and the moodboards done from Dark_Colver21
I don’t want to overburden you guys so whichever one of you guys have time and be relaxed with doing the large cover is okay!

4 Likes

That’s ok I agree and u can ask @Dark_Clover21 for opinion on large cover I mean I m free too so if she want to she can nd if she’s busy I can!

4 Likes

I am willing to do the large cover!

And you’re one of my first requests so no worries on stressing me out :))

4 Likes

Ok best of luck gurlll!

4 Likes

Thanks you guys! Do I pm the details or do I do that here? ^^’

4 Likes

Thank you @CIA_WRITES, you too!

And you can add them here :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Ok

3 Likes

It would be easy to keep track here!

3 Likes

Well this is getting confusing, I was referring to @AiryMelody adding the request :joy:

3 Likes

Sorry

3 Likes

Hehe it’s okay

3 Likes

Sorry! I’m a little confused myself ^^’

for @CIA_WRITES

Here’s the reference photo!

This is the not so great small cover I made, feel free to make any and all adjustments that you see fit!
I would like the characters face and clothing to stay the same, however change the pose to whatever you see fit, if this doesn’t look right!
I do want the fire ball to stay in the girls hand tho, if you can ^^’
Change the background if you need to!

For the large cover, here’s the one I made

Do whatever you want to with the large cover! As long as the characters are the same XD

As for the Character Cards (sorry for saying mood boards, my brain is too confused. ^^’)

I’ll send you the character details and screenshots in another message!

4 Likes

The edited ones don’t look too bad actually!

But since I’m the one doing the large covers (I’m assuming), can you tell me what the story is about so I may have an idea :thinking:

4 Likes

They are good tho!

Nd I got what things u need nd I would do it :blush:

3 Likes

Yeah! The story plot (now that I’m telling people) seems a little cringey.

Summer (the one in the red dress) is born on the summer solstice, and therefore has the ability to control any heat or fire related stuff.

Winter, the one in the blue dress in born on the Winter solstice and has the ability to control cool or winter related stuff.

The plotline basically focuses on the clashes between summer’s family (the rulers of the kingdom) and winter’s family (the main duke and most powerful person in the kingdom), these clashes mostly happen due to solstice babies being a rarity as for some reason no one is ever born on one. Both families feel theatened by one another but their children are close. As that is happening, there are also poeple who are called ‘beasts’ in that universe due to the somewhat barbaric nature of their abilities and they can also shapeshift into whatever animal they want. They are also considered huge threats, however due to some circumstances they cross paths with the solstice children and yeah.
I haven’t completely figured out the whole plot (Except for the beginning and ending) but that’s the gist of it XD

4 Likes

It actually sounds like a cool idea!

Will something like summer and winter separated by some…wall or something but still looking at each other kinda sad do?

Feel free to tell me if not, you’re the one writing the story :see_no_evil:

4 Likes

That sounds great! I like your idea!

4 Likes

That’s great idea!

4 Likes