Club Penguin šŸ˜­

Omg yā€™all remember Club Penguin? I still miss it, it was so awesome :sob::sob::sob:

11 Likes

Omg yesss!!! :laughing::scream::scream: i love it !!! I always played it !! Almost every day :joy: i liked these little pets we had :joy: :heart_eyes::scream: they were so funny

Yā€™all know what? I go and play it now! :llama:

3 Likes

loved it! those were the days!

3 Likes

Oof did ya not know? Club Penguin is no longer available I think :sweat_smile:

1 Like

it still works for me

1 Like

Oh I used the one in Miniclip, it says it isnā€™t available anymore :confused:

YES.

i miss it. LMFAO, after they stupidly took it away, i used the rip off websites of it cause i missed it :pensive:

1 Like

I picked up mad penguin bfs at the club. If you said I were a girl-

You had like 76 boys running at ur 10 year old assā€¦:pensive: now no one wants meā€¦ jk my hamster does.

4 Likes

club penguin rewritten yā€™all

3 Likes

What!!! No- myā€¦ heart it just broke in 1000000 peaces :scream::fearful::sob: my whole childhood memory ā€¦ just gone :cry::triumph::triumph:

1 Like

How did I not know thisā€¦bye im playing that lmao

1 Like

I was definitely a Club Penguin kid. I remember coming home from first grade and running home to ask my mom if I could play Club Penguin on her laptop or fighting with my brother over it because he got home before I did. I honestly thank Club Penguin for so much. Itā€™s honestly the reason I want to major in computer science and why my typing speed is 90 and why I use six fingers to type instead of all 10. I grew older and moved on to different games, but without it, I probably wouldnā€™t have gone on to other games and meet some of the best friends Iā€™ve ever had. I genuinely cried when they took it down even though I hadnā€™t played it in a few years. I tried Club Penguin Island or Club Penguin rewritten (whatever it was), but it just didnā€™t have the same charm. Thereā€™s games that are ā€œknockoffsā€ of the original, but it doesnā€™t have the same feel.

augh you got me all sappy now

3 Likes

I used to be a karate champion in club penguin. In real life I canā€™t even run for 10 minutes without dying. :cry:

1 Like

YEs!!! It was a masterpiece, it was the game that started the video game renaissance, it was literally a GAME changer

No but fr, I kept getting banned for swearing when I was like 7

1 Like

Literally a black beltā€¦ now Iā€™m a black belt in eatingā€¦:pensive::cry:

2 Likes

It still exists. Not in the same way, but I still play it. You know, for the good old times

3 Likes

I remember it, but I never played it because my cousin said it costed money. And also, because I knew nothing about the internet at the ripe old age of seven & eight.

1 Like

Hey! This is the new and improved version of Club Penguin here ā€“ https://cponline.pw/

The Snow Card Jitsu still isnā€™t available though :pensive:

1 Like

Omg, I used to play this so much oh gosh, aaaah :pleading_face::pleading_face::sob::sob::pleading_face::sob::pleading_face:

ā€¦then I have no use for this piece of useless trash- :persevere::cry::pensive: Iā€™m sorryā€¦itā€™s been really hard nowadays. Honestly what do I do with my black belt if I canā€™t fightā€¦!? Itā€™s been rough broā€¦real rough