ClubEpi Art shop is open! [FREE!]

ClubEpi’s art shop is open! If you would like to make a request comment down below.

RULES*
MUST BE FOLLOWING US ON IG @clubepi_
MUST CREDIT THE CREATOR (IF IT IS A STORY COVER. YOU MUST CREDIT IN THE DESCRIPTION, ART SCENE YOU MUST CREDIT THE CREATOR IN A READER MESSAGE.)

9 Likes

Here are some examples

Moodboards

Art work

Character cards

Edits

7 Likes

good luck!

3 Likes

Excuse me, @Lostinthestory, but this is one of @BlessStories pfp edits from The Chamber Art Shop (OPEN & NOT HIRING ATM) [Free] (Covers, Art scenes, Splashes, Drawn Art AND MUCH MORE) , so if this is stolen, how can we be sure the rest is your artwork?

4 Likes

hi, please dont steal art and claim it as your own, this art was made by @v.h_episode

8 Likes

Hey pls don’t steal art work. Its really difficult to make one.

5 Likes

Hey! @Cinnamon_Ella Thanks for looking out for me. Ik you don’t know this but I am actually apart of ClubEpi on instagram. So it’s no issue. Thank you so much tho :two_hearts:

4 Likes

And everyone, ClubEpi is actually a group so I believe any requests go to the ppl apart of the group and we complete it but I didn’t know that clubepi is also on forums. So @Lostinthestory It would have been nice if you gave a heads up to us on instagram. And if you did then, sorry I didn’t see it
:two_hearts:

3 Likes

i’m not. Vanessa is a member of my team @clubepi_ she made this piece as a request. Read the top!

1 Like

Here some more examples. Shop is still open!

1 Like

Vanessa is a member of theClubEpi team and she made these two art scenes for a request sent into the group. If you checkout out our IG before jumping on me you would have seen that it is a community group. I never once said the examples above were made by me. I can understand how you were confused, as I failed to mention the creators. However you can CLEARlY see their water mark on their work above. Please make sure you READ the post first before assuming. Thank you.

2 Likes

Yea… I didn’t wanna someone to steal others work. It really is difficult to make one. I am sorry for accusing u.

ohh okay thanks for clearing that up <3

Hi @v.h_episode

Character details

4f4a014c128365a9c1ecb4a6525e962fa559b987_2_324x500

5463cfc31dc7a9ce004da7321182a883c6166ef9_2_324x500

Pose

Outfit

Female:

Jeans Ripped Fish Net Denim Blue
Diamond cutout strap thin cotton black
Chuncky thread ankle boots black

MALE

Chained accesories ripped black
Multilayered Zippered Popped Collar Jacket Cotton Black Grey
Chunky Sneakers Leather Black

Background

images (2)

Deadline: 1 week (let me know if you need more time)

Hey, uhm I don’t really know how they’re planning to operate this shop on here, but normally this is also an IG art group where artists, who can/want to take it, do accept it, without the requester choosing specifically.
So I’d rather not start your request until I’ve spoken to the owner.

2 Likes

Okay @Lostinthestory @v.h_episode
Just followed on IG

1 Like

Hi @v.h_episode and @Lostinthestory
I just beed to know if my request is accepted and when it will be done if not I will have to request somewhere else so please do tell me