Clue Stories: Recommendation!

I found the newest topic of the contest really interesting! So I am looking forward to seeing how creative everyone is! So, please let me know about your entry and I will choose the most interesting ones.

All you need to do is:

• leave a title, cover, and description.
  • leave a link to let me find it faster and easier.
  • let me know if there is more than one ending - I wanna be a part of your games :wink:

I won’t read a story of you will miss anything I asked for. Let’s see who is reading

I don’t care if there is no CC

Of course, I will start reading when the reads mean anything!

3 Likes

Sorry I’ll delete it

Title:
Clue: The Wrong Lead
Author:
Cora Mae Jones
Genre:
Mystery
Style:
Limelight
Description:
Rosa’s manor is haunted, Ellen disappeared and now you came to live in it. Is your love for Hamlet pure enough or will you be gone the same way as Ellen? CC, Choices Matter
• Relationships points!
• Intro, Midtro, Outro
• CC of both main characters
• Music in every scene
• Multiple endings
• In story contest
Link:

Thanks for making this thread! :heart:

• This story will be continued as it’s not the end yet.

IG: @epy_wolf

Story: CLUE: PRYING FOR ANSWERS

Description: Destiny’s parents were murdered 9 years ago. Now she’s a cop, and she’s looking for answers. What will happen when she finds her first clue?

LINK : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5323841027244032

Here is my entry! :star_struck:

Title: Clue: L.O.S.T.

Description: After being brutally killed you are going to experience life after death and reincarnate in a body of a sexy detective to investigate your own murder.

Follow me on my Instagram

Good luck to everyone! :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Hello! Here’s my entry :relaxed:
TITLE: Clue: Murder In Disguise
DESCRIPTION: A mysterious death of your friend, leads you and sexy detective Sam Thorn to one clue, the cobalt blue butterfly. CC, choices matters, mini games, music, love interest.
AUTHOR: Audrey Stone
LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5818867220021248
COVER:

There will be two endings. :relaxed:

Thank you and good luck y’all!

2 Likes

Your cover is so beautiful :heart:
Also, the description sounds pretty nice. Wondering what blue butterflies are common with the murder!

2 Likes

Aww, thank you! :heart_eyes: You have to discover :relaxed: Thanks a lot!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.