Clue: The Drowned Ones (mystery/horror/thriller - connected universe)

Hi! I’m Gwen. I’ve been writing and studying writing for about 21 years now, and I just released my first original work available to the public - on Episode! I’m very excited. It’s the first in a huge universe I have planned, containing about seven other future Episode stories (though I’ll also be publishing a few other stories not in this universe). It’s a huge project, and I’m really happy to finally be getting started.

I hope you’ll give this story a chance! Let me know what you think.

A serial killer terrorizes your small town - and someone you love goes missing. Investigate, discover clues and identify the killer before it’s too late! Six endings, LGBTQIA+ and minority representation, CC.

3 Likes

I will read this when the contest starts so the reads count. It sounds interesting :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Thank you so much! I wasn’t aware that the reads didn’t count yet. Maybe I need to slow my roll on my marketing. :sweat_smile: But I really appreciate this! <3

1 Like

No problem, deadline is:

“Your story must be published no later than 11:59 pm Pacific Time on Monday, June 3rd, 2019.”

So this is when reads start to count :+1: :heart:

BTW what is your Instagram if you have one? :blush:

1 Like

Ah. I knew it needed to be submitted by then, but I had no idea the reads didn’t start counting until then. This is the first time I’ve actually managed to not give up partway through a contest entry, haha. Now I need to scam all my friends to read it again after the 3rd, lol.

My Insta is gwenbruce.episode. Whats yours? I’d love to follow you!

1 Like

It is jem776x and I see you’re already following me, followed back :blush: Prepare for wicked cool screenshots when the contest starts :sunglasses: :fire:

And that’s good, don’t ever give up :+1:

1 Like

Thanks so much! I went on a follow spree…I think yesterday. I like surrounding myself with other writers and people who love Episode. I really enjoy your Insta!

1 Like

Gonna go ahead and bump this with some promo material I made.

Bumping!