Clue: Without a Trace, Features, Intro, Trailer etc! (R4R?) :blob_hearts:

I just published my clue entry, Clue: Without a Trace earlier! :ghost: I’d really appreciate it if any of you gave it a chance, I swear, my sleep schedule became broken because of this thing oh my lordt :skull::skull:

Here are some things you can expect to see in the story. :cat::cat::cat:

• Main Character Customization
  • Two Love Interests, one male and one female. I might make more later in the story, you never know
  • Multiple Minigames, Timed Choices, Chase Scenes If you have trouble with one of the minigames or need help just pm me and I’'ll let you know how to get past it.
  • The ability to switch between/play as multiple characters. This means you don’t just play as the main character.
  • The point system…it will be used to determine whether you solve the case on your own or not later in the story. Points will also determine which love interest the mc might go for.
  • The ability to solve the case using pieces of evidence you find along the way. This part doesn’t REALLY appear in episodes 1-3, as it’s too early. Only one “incriminating piece of evidence,” as is literally called in the story, appears. And that one is a guaranteed find since it’s early on. Later pieces of evidence will have the chance of being missed though.
  • Some choices that matter, most of them relate to points in some way.
  • Not complete, but by the end it’ll have at least two endings.

Want to watch a trailer or the intro before committing? Both are below, you can decide to watch the trailer or the intro or both. :hugs::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts: There may or may not be some foreshadowing in the intro, but not too too much :eyes::eyes:

Trailer Version 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Or_4oDMm3-Y
Trailer Version 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qK2i4y_rkhg

Intro: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_zcBDmMzpw

Just an example minigame: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8UEa3R0FoU

There are also several character details used in the story.
CHARACTER DETAILS USED
@SkyM , @Ghosty , @SakuraCheam , @eilyk , @Epi.milkyway , @coco.xhic , @minnehaaa , @keiji , @Lauren.H , @paigebarr , @cakegirl_44 , @xetic

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PEOPLE THAT WANTED TO BE TAGGED
@K.F @lazy_donut @Minoesje, @Farah_DeSantis (Ok for some reason there was a maybe by ur name on my notes and i don’t remember why so sorry if u didn’t wanna be tagged and i forgot Farah lmao, @Licorice @Miss_Wolfie
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BOTH SMALL AND LARGE COVER
Clue%20Without%20a%20Trace%202-min Without%20a%20Trace%20(1)

IF YOU’D LIKE TO DO A READ FOR READ, LET ME KNOW <3

21 Likes

This. Looks. Amazing!

1 Like

thank you so much hun :sob::hugs::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Omg I’m gonna read it right now, it sounds amazballs :heart_eyes::joy:

1 Like

ur literally the sweetest :triumph::sneezing_face::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Haha thanks :hugs:

1 Like

HO IM GONNA READ IT AFTER SCHOOL sksksksk

1 Like

OOP finna read rn!!

1 Like

sKSKSKS @minnehaaa @xetic Ilyyyy, and goodnight I’ve been up for over 30 hours LMAOOOO :skull::skull:

2 Likes

Lyt and GEezus Lmaoo night​:skull::skull::skull:

I started reading it and then I realized something while reading it and now I’m hooked, (“YOUR TIME WILL COME”), but kinda sad because I got detention :rofl::sob:

1 Like

I don’t mind doing read for read :heart:

I’ll send you screenshot from chapter 3 in PM, and I expect same from you :heart:

Title:
Clue: The Wrong Lead
Author:
Cora Mae Jones
Genre:
Mystery
Style:
Limelight
Description:
Rosa’s manor is haunted, Ellen disappeared and now you came to live in it. Is your love for Hamlet pure enough or will you be gone the same way as Ellen? CC, Choices Matter
• Relationships points!
• Intro, Midtro, Outro
• CC of both main characters
• Music in every scene
• Multiple Endings
• In story contest
Link:

1 Like

OMG BABE IM READING It

1 Like

iLYT SKSKSKSK

2 Likes

O.M.F.G this story is beautiful and I haven’t even read it yet, Dude I see all the work you put it, Tappable overlays, Just a lot of overlays in general, clearly a lot of gains and if else… Dude if the story is good you deserve to win, Look imma need lessons on how to create a story this pretty so don’t be surprised when I hit you up, Ok imma go read it now :rofl: and stop gawking over the directing… I just get its so hard ok bye dude

1 Like

:joy::joy: poor Mc :sob:

1 Like

I’d love to do a read for read! I have one or two to do before yours then I’ll start :grin:

1 Like

Ikr :sob: :rofl:

1 Like

ILY babe :triumph:

1 Like

ILYMyMMM