Co author & friend

Am kinda new here and I will like to work with someone or recieve advice ?
Genre: preferably Romance Comedy Drama

5 Likes

Sure I can coauthor your story
As long as it’s not the coding
I’m not to good with that😫

1 Like

Hi, Im really good with coding coding and am also an artist, I would Love to help you, My insta is @Bxtchy_Rose btw

2 Likes

thanks so much i will text you guys on insta

1 Like

Your very welcome! <3

1 Like

Heyy there I would like someone to help me with a new story that I’m starting and I wouldn’t mind having extra help onboard
You can be whatever you’re good at pm or dm me insta @meeks.episode and I wouldn’t mind making friends once you agree I’ll go over what I’ll like the story to be about and you can add if you like
~yes am asking again

2 Likes

Hey! I would love to be friends! Follow me on Episode and on IG @episo_domonique!! I also have a story coming out! I’m not really looking to be a co-author but I wish you the best of luck on your story!

2 Likes

Heyy!! I would love to.:blush:
My insta @Phoenix.epi11

1 Like

I am looking for a writing partner, someone who knows how to proofread, and an artist. We can write on different writing platforms. We can make comics using different ideas if you are interested, please you will say your name, age, what you can do and your Instagram username if you have one. We could write both novels and comics.

1 Like

Hi, I’m kinda new too. I have the app since 2018 but i publish my first story this year. I love writing and your idea :blue_heart: my Instagram @reneeepisode

1 Like

I have for some years but just recently wanted to start writing. I am good with storylines and doesn’t write cringy lines but the coding… God I hate to code

1 Like

hey there my Instagram @meeks.episode text me there if you still interested and we can discuss this more further

1 Like

I’d love to if it’s not too late!

I am in need of a coder. If your interested?

I’d love too!