Co-writer highly wanted

Shotclock

Main character: Angelina, Arlo

Main idea: Angelina is finally comfortable enough to consider new love after 2 years of getting out of a highly abusive relationship.

Angelina signs up for online dating and after weeks of waiting for the perfect match, she meets this sensitive yet sweet, attractive, charming man gone by the name Arlo.

Angelina and Arlo speak over the phone and video chat for a full week and decide to meet up in person for the first time over the weekend.

Arlo hides his severe depression and limited amount of weeks he has left to live from Angelina. He believes it’d be too much for him and his new love Angelina.

Angelina steps out Friday night with a brand new look! New hairstyle, beautiful dress and of course a new attitude. She’s so psyched to meet Arlo for the very first time!

Angelina and Arlo meet up at a highly expensive luxury seafood restaurant (Angelina’s fave) all on Arlo. After a couple of minutes pass by, Arlo feels painful sharp pains shooting at his chest.

He excuses himself from the table and heads straight outside for a quick breather. A sudden shock of anxiety, sorrow and pain runs throughout his body, causing him to tear up a bit.

Rest of this story will be shared with my new co writer!

I hope one you guys can be generous enough to take part in my very first story.

2 Likes

What other things did you have in mind for these characters?

2 Likes

I’m still gathering up the small details as to these characters.

1 Like

Shotclock

Main character: Angelina, Arlo

Main idea: Angelina is finally comfortable enough to consider new love after 2 years of getting out of a highly abusive relationship.

Angelina signs up for online dating and after weeks of waiting for the perfect match, she meets this sensitive yet sweet, attractive, charming man gone by the name Arlo.

Angelina and Arlo speak over the phone and video chat for a full week and decide to meet up in person for the first time over the weekend.

Arlo hides his severe depression and limited amount of weeks he has left to live from Angelina. He believes it’d be too much for him and his new love Angelina.

Angelina steps out Friday night with a brand new look! New hairstyle, beautiful dress and of course a new attitude. She’s so psyched to meet Arlo for the very first time!

Angelina and Arlo meet up at a highly expensive luxury seafood restaurant (Angelina’s fave) all on Arlo. After a couple of minutes pass by, Arlo feels painful sharp pains shooting at his chest.

He excuses himself from the table and heads straight outside for a quick breather. A sudden shock of anxiety, sorrow and pain runs throughout his body, causing him to tear up a bit.

Rest of this story will be shared with my new co writer!

I hope one you guys can be generous enough to take part in my very first story.

3 Likes

I’d love to b ur co writer

2 Likes

Perfect! Do you have insta?

1 Like

If you(@Epii.dillon) and @Melissa.J want, I can help you guys out with dialogue and planning! (I won’t code because I am busy coding other 2 stories right now)

Yes please!

1 Like

Okay. Can we talk here as I do not use my Instagram pretty much at all?

Of course.

1 Like

Awesome! Should I make a PM?

Sure.

1 Like

I wanna help, also, go to YouTube and watch https://www.youtube.com/user/Psych2GoTv because it has info on mental health issues and etc.

Can I be one of your co workers?? Plsss