Co-writer needed for fantasy story! ❤

Hii :heart:
I’m looking for someone to write a story with. For now, I will only write the following information:

Title of the story: Shades Of Violet
Genre: Fantasy
Number of Li: 1, maybe 2 (but I’m thinking about a spin-off later, and then it would be hard to make more than one)
Number of episodes: Unknown at this time

Brief description:
Selene is adopted. Her father disappeared and no one knows if he is still alive. She hasn’t seen her dad for 6 years (Selene doesn’t know yet that she is adopted). Previously, she received a necklace from her mother, which is very important to her and she has not taken it off since she was 18 (this necklace will be important to the story). She is going to university to start studying psychology. She goes to college with her bff and childhood friend. However, she doesn’t know that at the university she will discover new information about herself and what she really hides, the whole truth about her origins and who she really is. There will be a secret organization of people with powers at the university, about which everyone has only heard myths. However, she will also learn that there is a government organization to fight supernatural people. When attacked, her necklace will release its power and at that moment it will disappear. From then on, she will learn to control her powers with the help of others and fight to defeat the organization that wants to experiment on them and possess their powers.

Something about me:
I’m 21 years old, interested in sports and I study psychology. I’ve wanted to write a story for an episode for a long time, but I didn’t know how to go about it and I was losing my inspiration. I watched a lot of videos on yt about coding, etc. English isn’t my first language, but I know it quite well.

If you are interested in writing this story together or any other, please leave a comment or dm me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Up