Co-Writers and Coders needed!

I am looking for co-writers and coders who want to help me develop a story I will call Scandalous for now…

Basically the MC is a famous celebrity who is known to get into scandals, however their recent scandal was so huge and controversial that their reputation is severely damaged and the main plot is either MC makes the right choices to fix their reputation and maintain their celeb status or keep falling into scandals and ruin their Hollywood career. I still need help in developing the story-line, characters, and scripting so I would very much appreciate anyone who’s willing to lend a hand and help me create an amazing story! Reply if you’re interested!

4 Likes

hi there! i’m interested in helping you co-write :)) if it helps you can dm me @misotasha.episode on instagram :))

1 Like

Hii! If you could please message me on discord, I prefer to communicate thru that as I do not have an Instagram at the moment

my discord is dojabee#3274 , I look forward to working with you!

yeap i do have discord, my tag is nwen#0682 and i just sent u a friend request :))

helloo!
I would like to be one of the co-writers, I am new in episode but I have experience writing. I would love to have a chance and help you! :slight_smile:

2 Likes