Coachella Weekend

Ok, I don’t know about everybody else, but I would love to go to Coachella one day. I don’t know why, but it seems fun that all of your favorite artists, social media stars, and etc are all in one place. It also seems weird that only famous people go to Coachella :woman_shrugging:t4: I don’t think many regular, ordinary people go. Anyways, Coachella took place this past weekend and yesterday it ended off with America’s loved singer, Ariana Grande. Cool, right? They say that she headlined Coachella because of her great performance. I don’t know where I’m going with this :joy::woman_facepalming:t4: But, I was wondering if anybody would like to go to Coachella during their life. If so, why do you wanna go?

3 Likes

I would want to go to Coachella to see some of my favorite artist but also know what its like to go to a festival that big to see how its different from a concert I only watched one or two Coachella sets last year but the audience whenever I watch it they just seem so dead that would be the only downside of Coachella for me that ad trying not to pass out

1 Like

I’ve heard famous Youtubers say that Coachella isn’t all what it’s portrayed to be. But, if it’s that bad, why do people go? It’s a waste of time and money if you asked me. I would like to go one year to experience it.

I think people only go just because they know it’s a popular festival but some probably think its a waste because you’re going like in the middle of a desert just to be bunched up and dehydrated when you could stay home and watch it I only wanna go to experience something like that in a different city. Most people don’t even enjoy it they just go to seem cool

Coachella to me is kind of like New Year’s Eve - it’s expensive, you’re overhyped because you have to have the best time ever and ultimately it’s going to be a let down because you’re there for more than 48 hours so they can’t all be amazing and perfect.

It’s definitely something I wanted to do (when I was younger/less boring). And especially if I had the money to like have a nice house nearby with showers and a pool, but not like in a tent with communal showers with other dirty, sweaty people in the desert trying to get the best instagram photo (I love camping but only when it’s like a few people and nature). But of course, you don’t have the money when you’re young and now that I do, I’d rather take a really nice trip to like South East Asia, not the crowded desert of California, since with flights, renting a car to get to the desert, plus passes and camping supplies, it’d probably come out to be the same price. :woman_shrugging:

But you’re not alone, tons of people want the experience, just look what happened when they tried to promote “Fyre Fest” as the next Coachella but affordable…

I just wanna go to dress up and take photos & try see the Dolan twins lmao

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.