đŸ„„ Coconut's Art Shop đŸ„„ [FREE]

Request Accepted!
Please note, that yours will take more time than the others, and they may be completed before yours bc these drawings take time. If I draw all day, it’ll still take me a day to finish. I have school. so It’s going to take me some time, but you’ll get it soon enough. Also, If it isn’t too much to ask, can you also send me a zoomed out version of your pose (So I know which pose to draw).

Thanks!

2 Likes

Request Accepted
I"ll get it done ASAP

1 Like

Oh it’s no prblm . I can wait :slight_smile:
And as for the pose

Summary

I’d like this one :point_up_2:

1 Like

Ohhhh. Okay! Is the dress the outfit you want?

1 Like

Hey there! Can I request a FRQ background like the one used as an example? I lost he fairy lights at the top and the words in the corner. If possible I would love more foliage too
Password: :coconut:
Size: one panel
@CoconutIceCream could you make it?

1 Like

OMG WOW I LOVE YOUR WORK
and that cover.
would you like to draw character card?

1 Like

So IG you want me to do it? Please fill out the form at the top, though :slight_smile:
Thank you :blush:

Thank you :blush:
I can draw a character card. The only risk, is that it may not look the exact same as the edited one (Shading and stuff yk).

1 Like

I thought I did oof
What more do I add?

1 Like

ohh okay np i love ur work.

1 Like

You did :woman_facepalming:. Oops I forgot lmao sorry. Could you maybe tell me how many chairs you wanted in your scene?

1 Like

Awww ur so sweet :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Just two sounds great, if possible maybe make the color scheme a light blue, pink, and white? Like the main colors are white and teal but add a hint of pink in there?

1 Like

Like these?

1 Like

Yes except the veil I want everything same

1 Like

I can’t see the second one but I love the marble look!

1 Like

Alright! If you wish, I can change the colour of the dress

You skintone would look good with an emerald green or a cherry red (but not together).

1 Like

k :slight_smile:

Request Accepted!

1 Like

You can change according to your choice but can you try to keep it a lil dark?

1 Like

Like dark green or cherry red or something?

1 Like