(CLOSED) Coco's Free Custom Backgrounds and Cover Art

Hey @Loulou123 I made a few tweaks to your background… I got a new app and wanted to play around :sweat_smile::joy: But I thought this one looked better than the original. Just thought I’d give you the option if you haven’t used the background already :slight_smile:

1 Like

How are these @Dee.11?

Do you want me to use the image of the guy you put on the other artist’s post when requesting the small cover?

I haven’t used it yet, and this one looks honestly amazing!
Whoa :smiley::heart_eyes:

1 Like

I’m glad :relaxed: I prefer the second one so thought I’d give it to you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey guys, this thread is now CLOSED! So don’t make any requests here please; I am opening a new thread as I am experiencing a few glitches on this one :pensive: The title is: Coco’s Custom Backgrounds, Covers and Splashes. Here’s the link: Coco's Custom Backgrounds, Covers and Splashes! (CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE) Also, I will continue to make the covers and backgrounds for those who have already asked! Hope to hear from you! :kissing_heart:

So awesome! Its wonderful!

The sound background isn’t big enough. Sorry for saying that, But i am being honest.

what do you use for the text

Thank you so much!! It worked! :blush:

1 Like

doesnt matter

It’s beautiful per usual :slight_smile: Is there anyway you can change the bottom text to the same font as the top? Totally not a problem if you’re too busy

Try this:

(It should work - if it doesn’t I don’t know what’s wrong)

On my covers?

This better?

1 Like

Perfect! thank you so much for doing this I know you’re really busy. Much appreciated :slight_smile:

1 Like

It doesn’t work. It shows the error, But am i supposed to upload it to backgrounds or covers. But it says it needs to be 640 pixels wide and 1136 pixels tall.

It is :thinking: I made it to that size - the size of a background. You upload it as a background

It works when I try to do it @Coolepisodes

Maybe try re-downloading it? Otherwise I’ve no idea how to fix it sorry because I can’t see the error