Code question :) HELP PLEASE

how i do code my character runing from another in a school hallway and then down staris and to a back door and runs outside

3 Likes

It all depends on the spot directing! For example

INT. SCHOOL HALLWAY
&cut to zone 1 (or any zone)
&CHARACTER spot 1.000 10 10 (the placement where the character originally stands at)
@/CHARACTER walks to spot 1.000 100 100 in zone 1 in 2 AND CHARACTER faces left/right AND CHARACTER moves to layer x AND CHARACTER does it while run_athletic_neutral_loop (idk if this animation exists :joy: ) THEN CHARACTER walks to spot 1.000 10 100 in zone 2 in 2 AND CHARACTER does it while walk_stairs_down_loop (not sure whether this animation exists too :skull: )
INT. BACKDOOR OPEN
&cut to zone 1
&CHARACTER spot 1.000 100 100 in zone 1 AND CHARACTER faces left/right (random again, initial placement)
@/CHARACTER walks to spot 1.000 100 10 in zone 1 in 2 AND CHARACTER faces left/right AND CHARACTER does it while run_athletic_neutral_loop
EXT. SCHOOL
&cut to zone 2
&CHARACTER spot 1.000 100 100 in zone 2 AND CHARACTER faces left/right
@/CHARACTER walks to spot 1.000 10 10 in zone 2 in 2 AND CHARACTER faces right/left AND CHARACTER does it while run_athletic_neutral_loop

This us just a random example code, you can make changes according to your scene. And all the background names are random too! :joy: Also if the character is crying while running, you can add “run_cry_embarassed_loop” instead of “run_athletic_neutral_loop”
If you have any further doubts, please don’t hesitate to ask me!!! :heart:

1 Like

Thank you so much i will try it and let you know

1 Like

You’re welcome :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

hey how i do code my character sitting and then she see a shadow and the run down and then bumps into a character

Heyy yeah sure, I can help you out with that! :heart_hands:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.