Coder/Director/Co-Writer Wanted for Mystery Story (CLOSED)

I’m okay with coding/directing and I’ve done my own games, gains, if/else/elif, choices, tappable, pannable, etc., but I often don’t have the time to do more. I also feel overwhelmed sometimes at keeping track of the gains and points.

I’m looking for someone with good directing skills and with doing gains, if/else/elif, choices, tappable, pannable, etc.
I don’t mind having two people help. So if you’re good with one thing and know someone who’s good with the other, that can work too!
You (and the other person?) will also need to help test out the games, gains, and point system and help me keep track.
I’ll provide the details, overlays, and points chart.
I currently have someone! :blush:

The creative and dialogue parts are tricky! This will be set for the most part. I’m unsure about help with this because I’ll worry about keeping the story in my vision. I also worry about offending you if you want to write, but I tweak your writing to my liking. I’ve never had a co-writer before so I’m unsure about the rules or etiquette of co-writing.
If you’re okay with co-writing and willing to work with me through my creative control issues, then let me know and hopefully we can work something out.
Please have good grammar and a good understanding of the English language. :hugs:
I currently have a few candidates!

Timeline expectations…1 person= 2 weeks (3 if writing), 2 person=1 week (2 if writing), more people=TBD. If these expectations seem unrealistic, please let me know.

Payment: $5 per person (2 max), per episode (min 7 max 13). $2.50 given upfront then $2.50 after episode completion. If you want a 3rd person or more, the amount will be smaller per person. More people, less individual work. :woman_shrugging:
Paypal, CashApp, or Gift Card

• You will have author credit for doing this!

• DM me here or Instagram-lamecast.episode

1 Like

wow just wow. i would love to help but unfortunately do not have the time myself. but i just wanna say i hope your story blows up!! i will definitely read it!!!

1 Like

if ur still looking for someone i’d b so down to help , this sounds so cool

1 Like

Hey does this involve coding

1 Like

Thank you, hope your writing goes well!

1 Like

Thanks, what would you be interested in?

I have a coder right now so idk if I’ll need much help with that.

1 Like

hey, I messaged you on Instagram!

1 Like

Oh. Cool if you still need help with anything non- coding related, I would be happy to help

1 Like

uh , i can help with pretty much anything except the puzzles , so just wherever you need me tbh (:

1 Like

@zerocantwrite @Aquabelle thank you both!

my instagram is @zerocantwrite , just dm me whenever you need me !

1 Like