Coder/director needed to bring my popular story to episode!

Hi there!

So I have had a lot of my readers wanting me to bring my story to Episode. I have a completed Mafia Romance trilogy on Wattpad that I would love to have here but I am absolutely useless with everything about coding. I would love to work with someone who is experienced and will be able to help me. Ideally, I would write up the script and the coder/director would help bring it to life with full credit. My Story is completed and with over 1 million reads between the three stories.

Please get in touch if you can help me.

Belle.

2 Likes

Hi there! What’s your wattpad book called? :smiley:

It’s the Marcello Mafia Series, Book one is Dark Side of the Moon. It is going through major editing off Wattpad but I have kept them up for readers.

1 Like

That’s okay! I’d love to check them out either way!

1 Like

Thank you :heart:

Ooh! I’d love to help, as long as you have ideas and the main plot for your story, i can give you a hand! :heart:

Yay, that is great. I literally have an entire trilogy, it is the episode part I’m not great at. So I’m looking for someone who wants to work with me as a coder long term.

1 Like

Yes dont worry, i’ve been on episode for quite a while. Whenever your ready, just inform me and i will tell you the basics of it. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Great, thank you so much! I’m going to write out a couple episodes to start with and will get in touch!

1 Like

Good luck, you can also pm me if you want <3

@BelleDowson & @Arsenal, I could help if you’d be willing to be a trio (:

It’s completely fine if you want to stay as a two (:

2 Likes

Thats a good idea!

2 Likes